Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

Box Ox

Ronald Reagan called Africans at UN 'monkeys'

“Former US President Ronald Reagan described African delegates to the UN as "monkeys", in newly-unearthed tapes published by a US magazine.

He made the comment in a 1971 telephone call with then-President Richard Nixon.

Mr Reagan, who was governor of California at the time, was angered that African delegates at the UN sided against the US in a vote.

Members of the Tanzanian delegation started dancing after the UN voted to recognise China and expel Taiwan.

Mr Reagan, who was a supporter of Taiwan, called the president the following day to express his apparent frustration.

He said: "To see those... monkeys from those African countries - damn them, they're still uncomfortable wearing shoes!"

Mr Nixon, who quit as president in 1974, can then be heard laughing.”

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ronald Reagan called Africans at UN 'monkeys'

“Former US President Ronald Reagan described African delegates to the UN as "monkeys", in newly-unearthed tapes published by a US magazine.

He made the comment in a 1971 telephone call with then-President Richard Nixon.

Mr Reagan, who was governor of California at the time, was angered that African delegates at the UN sided against the US in a vote.

Members of the Tanzanian delegation started dancing after the UN voted to recognise China and expel Taiwan.

Mr Reagan, who was a supporter of Taiwan, called the president the following day to express his apparent frustration.

He said: "To see those... monkeys from those African countries - damn them, they're still uncomfortable wearing shoes!"

Mr Nixon, who quit as president in 1974, can then be heard laughing.”
giphy (5).gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Crime-Plagued Baltimore Received $1.8 Billion of Obama's 2009 Stimulus

Baltimore received $1.8 billion from former President Barack Obama’s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), but the city has largely failed to see significant improvements from the massive investment.
The Obama administration allocated $1.8 billion of its 2009 stimulus to Baltimore, including $26.5 million to address crime prevention, $26 million to revamp abandoned properties, and $9.5 million to address homelessness.

According to The Washington Free Beacon, which conducted an analysis of the investment in 2015 after Obama decried Republicans for stiff-arming attempts to make “massive investments in urban communities,” the city received $1.8 billion, with $8.4 million going to a single zip code, 21201.

MAKAVELI

Crime-Plagued Baltimore Received $1.8 Billion of Obama's 2009 Stimulus

Baltimore received $1.8 billion from former President Barack Obama’s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), but the city has largely failed to see significant improvements from the massive investment.

The Obama administration allocated $1.8 billion of its 2009 stimulus to Baltimore, including $26.5 million to address crime prevention, $26 million to revamp abandoned properties, and $9.5 million to address homelessness.

According to The Washington Free Beacon, which conducted an analysis of the investment in 2015 after Obama decried Republicans for stiff-arming attempts to make “massive investments in urban communities,” the city received $1.8 billion, with $8.4 million going to a single zip code, 21201.
Fake news.

rickyb

For sure! @rickyb might get you locked up for that one if you were in Canada!
come up here and try it. ive never heard of us having freedom of speech problems. look up how oliver stone made the snowden movie; he had to make it out of country because US freedom of speech is going down the tube along with the rest of your civil liberties. im not saying canadians arent losing their rights as well. i think my dad was even talking to a cop and they told him they cant do anything when people at a party are yelling :censored2: the police because its freedom of speech.

Box Ox

That doesn't make sense.
Your TDS is rotting your brain my friend.

How's North Korea's missile program doing? Any news on that front? I guess if it's not on Fox news it's not important.

I’ll end our back and forth here since you’ve given up and begun attributing fake quotes to me.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Nice dodge, wrong thread.

Your TDS is driving you in and out of your mind.

Elijah Cummings made the same racist comments as Trump did about Baltimore and you are comparing it to North Korea.

Are you an American? :teethy:
DIDO has lost his mind, and they won't even accept his suit in small claims court.