Bans

Thebrownblob

If you don't care, why do you interject your comments?
You have a problem with what others have to say?
"Who cares"?

Because it’s a public forum if you don’t like it, you can leave. Or you can pretend you have the same respect you think others should show you. Sounds like you’re the kind of person who’s spent his whole life complaining about how others have had it easier than him. Maybe it’s just you?

Have happy holidays!

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Because it’s a public forum if you don’t like it, you can leave. Or you can pretend you have the same respect you think others should show you. Sounds like you’re the kind of person who’s spent his whole life complaining about how others have had it easier than him. Maybe it’s just you?

Have happy holidays!
When do you start "not caring"?
You sound like a person who’s spent his whole life complaining about how others have had it easier than him. Maybe it’s just you?
If you don't like it you can leave.

Thebrownblob

When do you start "not caring"?
You sound like a person who’s spent his whole life complaining about how others have had it easier than him. Maybe it’s just you?
If you don't like it you can leave.
Already don’t care lol just pointing out the fact that you are a hypocrite, and apparently a crybaby. Probably one of the same FedEx employees who said Fred S would take care of him for life how’s that working out for you buddy? Do you care now? why don’t you call out the supposed mods you’re so Angry at?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Already don’t care lol just pointing out the fact that you are a hypocrite, and apparently a crybaby. Probably one of the same FedEx employees who said Fred S would take care of him for life how’s that working out for you buddy? Do you care now? why don’t you call out the supposed mods you’re so Angry at?
I'm a hypocrite? You're the one that says you don't care and I pointed out that your replies to me say otherwise.
Your name calling is a personal attack, is it not?
Are you above the TOS?

Thebrownblob

I'm a hypocrite? You're the one that says you don't care and I pointed out that your replies to me say otherwise.
Your name calling is a personal attack, is it not?
Are you above the
Pointing out that you’re a hypocrite because you’re being hypocritical. And I said, I don’t care what the mods do that’s their choice. If you don’t like it, you can leave. But you won’t because you want to make accusations against others, and then run away.

I understand that at the holidays people who have made poor life choices, struggle. I’m still wishing you and yours a happy and merry Christmas.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Pointing out that you’re a hypocrite because you’re being hypocritical. And I said, I don’t care what the mods do that’s their choice. If you don’t like it, you can leave. But you won’t because you want to make accusations against others, and then run away.

I understand that the holidays people who have made poor life choices, struggle. I’m still wishing you and yours a happy and merry Christmas.
IMG_5209.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yes, there was.
There was also much more respect.
A couple of mods need to reconsider their comments to members and their obvious bias!
These volunteers freely donate their time, perusing seemingly endless volumes of material.

Our moderators here are highly trained professionals doing everything in their power to fight smut, TOS violations, and general naughtiness!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
These volunteers freely donate their time, perusing seemingly endless volumes of material.

Our moderators here are highly trained professionals doing everything in their power to fight smut, TOS violations, and general naughtiness!
Heroes

fxdwg

Long Time Member

LOL

542thruNthru

They volunteered to mod so I have the freedom to post here. Thank you for your service Mods, I salute you! Pardon me, I'm getting a freedom boner.
hUrz4jR.gif