Bc back@sswards

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
What the heck is this?! Bizzaro world? Hoax has been banned for cursing,Tie is a Teamster BA,and Klein has made Moreluck`s friends list!
Put it back,Put it back!
wake up, wake up cache wake up it's just a night mare it's ok

WAKE UP CACHE!!!!!:happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That's why it is important to put your metadata in the header info to facilitate search-engine optimization
This is very important for heavy static content sites but gets trickier with dynamically generated pages.
Never thought about the difference between a site like BC and UPS.com.
HUH?

That's why it is important to put your metadata in the header info to facilitate search-engine optimization
This is very important for heavy static content sites but gets trickier with dynamically generated pages.
Never thought about the difference between a site like BC and UPS.com.

Uh,Yea. And Hoax,we`re going to need a copy of the TPS report by tonight and we`re going to have to take away your stapler.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Ummm Hoax, metadata and other language like that is why this site is run on CMS type software written by smart people like you. It's got a little text box that says meta data that has some simple instructions displayed next to it. I just type in whatever seems appropriate and click save.

I'll leave all that brainy stuff to the professionals.

fethrs

Huh? What? I'm dizzy. I feel like my keyboard is back@sswards too cus of the bc page but I know it's not. I can do this.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Does this mean Jones and Diesel will be on the right from now on?

And that "he whose name can not be spoken" will be on the left?