BC Fantasy Football League

Turdferguson

Just a turd
macho-man.gif

@burrheadd
Nice run in the Eliminator......but just like when Kansas played Kentucky in the championship 1st loser spot for you

upschuck

Yahoo renewed the leagued early this year, so the league is active. An email invite has been sent to all players who played last year. If you don't have that email anymore, send me your new address, and I'll send it there.

I am giving all returning players until Aug 6th to rejoin the league, before the spots open up to the masses.

Thinking about changing to 3 divisions this year. that way everyone plays their division teams twice, and everyone else once.

Yahoo renewed the leagued early this year, so the league is active. An email invite has been sent to all players who played last year. If you don't have that email anymore, send me your new address, and I'll send it there.

I am giving all returning players until Aug 6th to rejoin the league, before the spots open up to the masses.

Thinking about changing to 3 divisions this year. that way everyone plays their division teams twice, and everyone else once.
I think I'm in...