BC Fantasy Football League

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yahoo renewed the leagued early this year, so the league is active. An email invite has been sent to all players who played last year. If you don't have that email anymore, send me your new address, and I'll send it there.

I am giving all returning players until Aug 6th to rejoin the league, before the spots open up to the masses.

Thinking about changing to 3 divisions this year. that way everyone plays their division teams twice, and everyone else once.
We should have longer to respond, that is bull:censored2:

oldngray

nowhere special
We should have longer to respond, that is bull:censored2:
we dont serve.jpg

KOG72

I’m full of it
Yahoo renewed the leagued early this year, so the league is active. An email invite has been sent to all players who played last year. If you don't have that email anymore, send me your new address, and I'll send it there.

I am giving all returning players until Aug 6th to rejoin the league, before the spots open up to the masses.

Thinking about changing to 3 divisions this year. that way everyone plays their division teams twice, and everyone else once.
I haven’t gotten my invite yet checked my yahoo mail nothing…..I know last year I sent you my regular e mail and if you don’t have that one anymore I will pm it to you.

upschuck

All have been sent their invites that couldn't find the first set I've sent. All were the correct address, so it may be pushing it to the spam folder, or other notorious folder you have set up. Any other problems, give me a holler.