BC Fantasy Football League

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why you so worried about me
Go set your lineup maybe you can get a win this way
I worry about you because you are the irresponsible team owner that hasn't managed his lineup since Week 2, leaving in players injured, on IR, bye weeks, etc.

I already got my free win a couple of weeks ago, which artificially skews and falsely alters the leagues ultimate outcome and is disrespectful to the other eleven people in the league.

I called you out then and again ask you, why don't you honor your commitment and manage your team?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
@burrheadd I am going to make it my mission to dog you on every post I see until you apologize to us for tarnishing our league.

I would prefer to believe you are better than what you have displayed for the last 12 weeks....shame on you.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
@burrheadd I am going to make it my mission to dog you on every post I see until you apologize to us for tarnishing our league.

I would prefer to believe you are better than what you have displayed for the last 12 weeks....shame on you.
Speaking of a tarnished league. How in the :censored2:ing :censored2: am I a wildcard seed when I beat a team (@upschuck) head to head and we have the same record??? @Turdferguson was right, the frog is a cheatin ass amphibian.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Then why play a schedule? Just put the teams with the most points in the playoffs. Or better yet, just play a whole season and the team that scores the most wins?
No head to head until the playoffs?

....never heard of that.

That would take turds like @ burrhead out of the equation though, interesting. 🤔