BC Fantasy Football League

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Despite your obvious efforts to keep me from dominating this league once again, I will be coming for you next weekend. Good luck fly breath, I cannot be stopped!
Screenshot_20231219-052129_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20231219-052141_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Eh, I didn't have too much trouble stopping you this year

oldngray

nowhere special
1. Overall record
2. Head to head
3. Points ( Use decimals to prevent ties)
4. Coin flip
In my opinion head to head should be next after overall record but Yahoo defaults to points next. A couple of years ago I thought I made the playoffs because of winning head to head but ended up out because of fewer points.

Over70irregs

In my opinion head to head should be next after overall record but Yahoo defaults to points next. A couple of years ago I thought I made the playoffs because of winning head to head but ended up out because of fewer points.
Happened to me also a few years ago. I also switched to decimal to eliminate ties. Upgrading to a .5 ppr next season hopefully to get higher scores.

oldngray

nowhere special
Happened to me also a few years ago. I also switched to decimal to eliminate ties. Upgrading to a .5 ppr next season hopefully to get higher scores.
I made it #1 seed this year through a lot of luck with a seriously banged up team. Only a couple of really good weeks but not many bad ones either so I did end up with a lot of points

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I made it #1 seed this year through a lot of luck with a seriously banged up team. Only a couple of really good weeks but not many bad ones either so I did end up with a lot of points
Points is the "truest" measure of a fantasy team.

I'm good with interjecting a degree of luck, but when things are otherwise equal (a tie), points is the most logical option to separate two deadlock teams.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hey frog, what a bull :censored2: way to back your way into the championship. 22 to zero in kicker points. Might as well play fantasy soccer, I haven’t seen anything this gay since @Turdferguson beat me with 40 points from that :censored2:er Koo kicking for Atlanta. :censored2:!