Beards Notes

Indecisi0n

Beard (companion)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beard is a slang term describing a person who is used, knowingly or unknowingly, as a date, romantic partner (boyfriend or girlfriend), or spouse either to conceal infidelity or to conceal one's sexual orientation. The American slang term originally referred to anyone who acted on behalf of another, in any transaction, to conceal a person's true identity.[1] The term can be used in heterosexual and homosexual contexts, but is especially used within LGBT culture.[2] References to beards are seen in mainstream television and films, and other entertainment.

(Not that there is anything wrong with that)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beard_(companion)

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Half the drivers leaving WORMA daily
5BCED8B9-250E-4033-BE4C-4CA57587317F.jpeg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Nope , old school , I shave !!
Just wanted to see if people actually have a real note or Is the appearance code slipping away
We have guys in rainbow colored Nikes, neck tattoos, beards that would make Duck Dynasty look clean shaven. Management doesn’t discipline because they are just happy they show up for work.

I DGAF myself, can’t control how they run this circus, I’m just here for the check.

OKLABob

There is 6-7 guys at my center who have beards which is awesome for me I shave once a week by Friday I look like the rest of them!