Becoming Driver in Denver

cwh77

I am in the process of moving back to Denver. How in-demand are positions there? If i am able to get a handler job how long can i expect to wait before becoming driver?
I know this varies but i would just like to have an idea of what to expect.

Last question when i check the UPS site it says postions are open but when i go to apply it lets me get so far then says there full? Can anyone say if any positions a open in the area?

Thanks for the help,
Chuck

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I am in the process of moving back to Denver. How in-demand are positions there? If i am able to get a handler job how long can i expect to wait before becoming driver?
I know this varies but i would just like to have an idea of what to expect.

Last question when i check the UPS site it says postions are open but when i go to apply it lets me get so far then says there full? Can anyone say if any positions a open in the area?

Thanks for the help,
Chuck

I'm no longer a UPS'er but the last thing I heard--about 6 months ago--was that it was averaging about 6 months seniority to go driving. As far as inside handling....ALWAYS looking for help. This Peak is going to be MURDEROUS for the inside of the Denver hub. Everytime I see a UPS package car on the road, I thank my lucky stars I jumped ship before Peak started.

If you want the number for Denver HR, PM me. I have it. -Rocky