Beginning of the end

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Us elite feedah drivahs don't need Intergrad ,, we are the glue that holds UPS together, all of you peons should take a feedah driver to dinner. Bow down to us like royalty , we are the kings of UPS
giphy (1).gif

Thebrownblob

Yeah. I didn’t even know about that 2019 loophole. Bummer, every time you think you’re in theres some grey area that can sneak up and bite you in the rear. We hired a lot of drivers during Covid.
That’s a lot of people hired at Covid. if we laid off 15 bottom drivers, they could not do Saturdays unless people volunteered.

They gave him an exemption equivalent to "GED of RPCD" degree!
That's basically what I got. They sent me to a Christmas temp driver class. We did our driving in a passenger van with the interior mirror folded down so we couldn't use it. I had a diad in my hands for less than 10 minutes that week and I never set foot in a package car.

Hot Carl

Yeah. I didn’t even know about that 2019 loophole. Bummer, every time you think you’re in theres some grey area that can sneak up and bite you in the rear. We hired a lot of drivers during Covid.
We hired a lot then too, but we also had a lot of them quit, get fired, or DQ'd, so we didn't really have an excess glut of drivers with nothing to do. I have seen our bottom seniority feeder driver back in package for the last couple weeks though.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That’s a lot of people hired at Covid. if we laid off 15 bottom drivers, they could not do Saturdays unless people volunteered.
Even though they are overstaffed they still have major problems running some days. Seen that in feeder where they have to cover runs and nobody picks up their phone.

Commercial Inside Release

If centers are laying off enough drivers to make the remaining drivers run 9.5-12hr days, then they are planning for further volume drops in 2024.

Now I see... Carol's slogan "Better, not bigger" is actually a threat. A threat reserved for revenge after the contract.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If centers are laying off enough drivers to make the remaining drivers run 9.5-12hr days, then they are planning for further volume drops in 2024.

Now I see... Carol's slogan "Better, not bigger" is actually a threat. A threat reserved for revenge after the contract.
Will be interesting to see how long she sticks around for.

Package Stick

"Send it."
Us elite feedah drivahs don't need Intergrad ,, we are the glue that holds UPS together, all of you peons should take a feedah driver to dinner. Bow down to us like royalty , we are the kings of UPS

Package car drivers don't put enough respeck on our names. I ain't gon' say it no mo'.