Beginning of the end

OrionIsDaddy

UPS now opening integrad to anyone and everyone....Takes away UPS' edge and is probably just a money grab. Integrad is part of what separated UPS from the subpar delivery services like fedex and dhl.

Using our facilitators, training centers, curriculum....Goodnight, Carol

1000023626.jpg

Last edited:

pkgdriver

Had one of these two as a Center/Business manager. Couldn't sink a three foot putt if he had to. Was toxic and tried to be intimidating. Thankfully he was reassigned 8 months later after the Center crashed and burned.

OrionIsDaddy

Had one of these two as a Center/Business manager. Couldn't sink a three foot putt if he had to. Was toxic and tried to be intimidating. Thankfully he was reassigned 8 months later after the Center crashed and burned.

My guess is rick...he's got a ton of energy on calls but doesn't seem like a real operator.

Don't know the other guy personally

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Moved to Corporate I presume..:thumbsup:

RTS313

That facility is not used enough today justify creating it . The people who who work there need to generate revenue. UPS not paying you to sit around waiting for recruit drivers to show up

OrionIsDaddy

That facility is not used enough today justify creating it . The people who who work there need to generate revenue. UPS not paying you to sit around waiting for recruit drivers to show up
A lot of integrad sites are the GO offices for their respected areas

Integrad wasn't started to generate instant revenue....the savings come through reduced Injuries/accidents over a driver's career

Which I know is hard for Carol 'instant return' Tome to see

RTS313

A lot of integrad sites are the GO offices for their respected areas

Integrad wasn't started to generate instant revenue....the savings come through reduced Injuries/accidents over a driver's career

Which I know is hard for Carol 'instant return' Tome to see
Well why are renting out the services ?

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
When I went to Integrad the guy running the classes told us that he binge drinks every day he is not doing a class just to deal with the stupidity of the school and the students.

Commercial Inside Release

Looks to me that UPS isn't going to be hiring or training many drivers for the foreseeable future, but they want to keep their Integrad infrastructure in tact. Might as well contract them out to other companies, and get something back on the investment.

When it comes to economics, actions speak louder than words.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
UPS now opening integrad to anyone and everyone....Takes away UPS' edge and is probably just a money grab. Integrad is part of what separated UPS from the subpar delivery services like fedex and dhl.

Using our facilitators, training centers, curriculum....Goodnight, Carol

View attachment 465450

Truth be know "Our Edge" is due to our Unionized Work Force...UPS has aways had a built in apprenticeship program based on ability and merit called Collective Bargaining. The rest of our competition's drivers would be considered "Fly By Nighters" in comparison.

Brown Down

Looks to me that UPS isn't going to be hiring or training many drivers for the foreseeable future, but they want to keep their Integrad infrastructure in tact. Might as well contract them out to other companies, and get something back on the investment.

When it comes to economics, actions speak louder than words.
I agree. Covid hires have greatly overstaffed alot of places.