being disqualified

I just had a quick question. I graduated intergrad about a year ago, but anyway i was disqualified last year. I plan on going back the beginning of october 2011 which is when my year would be up. But I wanted To know I don't I have to go back to intergrad again do i just because i was disqualified?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I just had a quick question. I graduated intergrad about a year ago, but anyway i was disqualified last year. I plan on going back the beginning of october 2011 which is when my year would be up. But I wanted To know I don't I have to go back to intergrad again do i just because i was disqualified?
No you do not, unless it varies by region.

UPSGUY72

If they said you have to go back I would. Look at it this way they pay for you to go to class and your already know all answer. It kid of like being on vacation.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If they said you have to go back I would. Look at it this way they pay for you to go to class and your already know all answer. It kid of like being on vacation.

From what I have heard going to Integrad is nothing like being on vacation, unless your vacation includes an invasive medical procedure.

over9five

Staff member
My driving school was one guy (Mac, anyone remember him?) It consisted of the following:

"Can you drive standard?"
"Yup"
Mac parks the PC headed up a hill. "Show me. Roll back a quarter inch, you fail"

Yeah, It doesn't make sense because I have a diploma and class picture In my closet. But I get disqualified and all of a sudden "oops, wait a minute, this diploma you have Is no longer valid, you need to do it all over again and get another diploma and class picture." ahahhhahahaa, It doesn't make sense. I'm going to give the hr guy who originally signed me on to driving a call in a few weeks.....and i am driving in the Chicago area by the way.