Being moved around too much?

scoot_

I'm preload in a small hub. Since after peak ended I got moved off the set of trucks I did through peak, but haven't stayed on any set for more than 2 or 3 weeks since. I really like the set I just got put on, the people around me, and my drivers like how I load, but I just got told this morning that next week I'm being moved. The lead supervisor of preload has said in the past that none of the sets in the building are ours, or our positions are set in stone. But I've loaded all but 3 sets in the entire building since peak ended (2 before peak ended) and tired of getting moved. I can't think of anyone else in the building that has been moved around nearly half as much as me.

Going to be straightforward and say I don't want to move, but is there anything else I can do after that?

Box Ox

But I've loaded all but 3 sets in the entire building since peak ended (2 before peak ended) and tired of getting moved. I can't think of anyone else in the building that has been moved around nearly half as much as me.

You’re probably a pretty good loader who gives drivers a break from their typical :censored2: loads when you’re rotated in.

scoot_

I'd say I'm good, there are people much faster than me with roughly the same quality though. Once I get familiar with a set Im hitting 96-99% smart scan, no misloads and great load quality, first few days are a little rough. Haven't heard of a single driver complaint and whenever I get moved they get disappointed.

Not sure about doing the opposite, apparently we're being audited, don't know if that'll screw me over in the long run.
Just getting old being moved around

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm preload in a small hub. Since after peak ended I got moved off the set of trucks I did through peak, but haven't stayed on any set for more than 2 or 3 weeks since. I really like the set I just got put on, the people around me, and my drivers like how I load, but I just got told this morning that next week I'm being moved. The lead supervisor of preload has said in the past that none of the sets in the building are ours, or our positions are set in stone. But I've loaded all but 3 sets in the entire building since peak ended (2 before peak ended) and tired of getting moved. I can't think of anyone else in the building that has been moved around nearly half as much as me.

Going to be straightforward and say I don't want to move, but is there anything else I can do after that?
Did you ask your supervisor why you are being moved?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sounds like you are being cross trained.
In the future , they will be able to stick you in where ever there is an issue.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Load it backwards put the 8000s in the 1000 section You’ll be back in the unload before you know it

Integrity

Binge Poster
This Monday after I got moved he said I wouldn't be moved anymore.

Was always preload, only cross trained in unload/post for when we go down to skeleton crew for late air. Going in the unload is a preferred position
Did your supervisor tell you why you were the one being moved?

scoot_

Did your supervisor tell you why you were the one being moved?
A guy brought back from peak that couldn't even handle 400 pieces is having problems with the set they put him on... And due to what I assume is some sort of drama they won't move a lady off the training set literally everyone has trained on.
The set I'm on is not even an easy set.