being sent home, probation, union?

browner89

Maybe your incomprehensibly bad at realizing that you cannot be born gay, it's impossible, while your sitting in your recliner just think about it

Prove it. You're not gay, how could you possibly know that? You were born with one of the hundreds of billions of brains that has been born on this planet.

What is there to think about? You have no legs to stand on in this debate.

All you've done so far is say "a man and a woman can have a baby therefore its impossible to not have chosen to be gay" and "its impossible to be born gay" with 0 factual evidence supporting it, meanwhile, I can't think of a single instance where I've heard of someone choosing to be gay.

They're hardwired to like what they like, many have hidden it out of embarrassment and pretended to be something they weren't because of people like you, but that doesn't mean they had a choice.

If it were as simple as choosing to like the same sex then why would so many who do pretend to like the opposite to hide it?

If you're so embarrassed about liking someone of the same sex then why put yourself through hell doing something you can't stomach? If its a choice then why are they choosing suffering and living in fear because of homophobes who want to mock and in some cases beat them for being who they are?

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to just choose to like the opposite sex instead? If you could simply choose to be happy so easily why wouldn't you?

I'm sure there are gays who hate life because they are gay and there isn't a "fix" for it because they're not broken, but they're driven to hate it because of society.

It's quite sad, honestly, that someone is driven to hate themselves because they can't change it because some simple minded folk can't accept that it isn't a condition, a choice, or a sickness, it's who they are, and it's not wrong.

Saying "right is right and wrong is wrong" is actually insulting to me, I'm 100% straight, but you're telling me what I should believe because you are close minded and arrogant with a strong distaste for something you know nothing about.

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
On behalf of all the reasonable members, I apologize to the OP for the turn this thread has taken.

That said, hardly is turning it into a laughfest.

browner89

On behalf of all the reasonable members, I apologize to the OP for the turn this thread has taken.

That said, hardly is turning it into a laughfest.

I apologize for my role in the derailment as well, I was happy at least that the OPs questions were answered before the thread took another turn.