Benefits Information

MassWineGuy

It’s time again to choose benefits. Has anyone received printed materials of anything related to plans, etc.? It seems that they’re saving money in printing and we only have online versions.

P1 Failure

You should have received info in the mail. I did. As far as booklets and such I haven’t received anything. I may have opted out in past years but don’t remember.

P1 Failure

It seems like the company wants everyone to do everything online now. I don’t blame them. There is a lot of waste and money with sending stuff through the mail when it can be done online. Just the reality of it all. You can do it at home or work.

FX’D UP

It’s time again to choose benefits. Has anyone received printed materials of anything related to plans, etc.? It seems that they’re saving money in printing and we only have online versions.
Yes recieved the large 4 page fold of with all the info, dates prices, health saving account info. At least 2weeks ago.

FX’D UP

Dont forget FedEx is self insured. They are a For Profit insurance company,they want to mislead cause confusion so that they profit just like any other medical/insurance company. You pay us but we won’t reciprocate.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Dont forget FedEx is self insured. They are a For Profit insurance company, they want to mislead cause confusion so that they profit just like any other medical/insurance company. You pay us but we won’t reciprocate.
I got a letter last year saying that they now will let retirees re-enoll with their (overpriced) health insurance even if you dropped it previously. I just laughed and threw it away. Smith will never get another nickel from me.

falcon back

Dont forget FedEx is self insured. They are a For Profit insurance company,they want to mislead cause confusion so that they profit just like any other medical/insurance company. You pay us but we won’t reciprocate.
So reading the information on the internet confuses and misleads you? Interesting

falcon back

I got a letter last year saying that they now will let retirees re-enoll with their (overpriced) health insurance even if you dropped it previously. I just laughed and threw it away. Smith will never get another nickel from me.
You do know low income people get an excellent price on Obamacare?