bene's after leaving

breadbooze

I left the company last week for greener pastures. When do the bene's quit? I'm scheduled for a dental visit next week and just wondering if aetna will cover the claim. Thanks

BuffaloDream

Bring on the Sunshine!
Hi there,

I believe it is 30 days, they will send you a cobra letter, to see if you want to keep the insurance but pay for it. Believe me outrageous prices too. Hope you have insurance through your new employer. Good Luck in all you do!

T/C
Buffy! :lol:

N

nonymous

They end after you leave, and after paying all that money, make sure they have your account up and running, they(UPS Cobra Coverage) didn't have my family and myself covered after paying into it for 3 months. You should have called the UPS health care line when you gave your notice, and take note of everything.

Channahon

I left the company last week for greener pastures. When do the bene's quit? I'm scheduled for a dental visit next week and just wondering if aetna will cover the claim. Thanks

If you were Non Union - benefits end at the last day of the month in which you left. May 31st in your case.

N

nonymous

Make the call, make sure they send you that letter. And make sure you take names.

SmithBarney

Don't forget to get your union withdrawl card... not only will it be good for future union jobs, you may also get a refund for some fees paid.