Bernie Sanders...

moreluck

golden ticket member
CNN/MSNBC ratings didn’t drop off while Fox’s increased post-Mueller report for no reason. They’d been wrong for 2 years.

So it’s not like “Most watched/trusted” isn’t more accurate than “Fair and balanced” anyway. Was a good rebranding move by Fox News.
Madcow was complaining about her bad ratings!!!!! Poor Rachel!! Boo-Hoo!!

vantexan

Nobody should claim to be fair and balanced anymore. Just doesn’t work in the modern media environment.
And of course rather than admit you're wrong on FOX you try to ascribe moral relativism. In the last ten years no other network has come close to being as "fair and balanced" as FOX has. Which is why their ratings are so much better and even many liberals watch. People know when they are being manipulated. The ones who yell the most about FOX are people who don't watch and that's usually due to partisan hatred.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Medicare has a big flaw on the billing end.
All claims have to be paid and are, before inspectors have a chance to verify if the claims are real.

BrownArmy

And of course rather than admit you're wrong on FOX you try to ascribe moral relativism. In the last ten years no other network has come close to being as "fair and balanced" as FOX has. Which is why their ratings are so much better and even many liberals watch. People know when they are being manipulated. The ones who yell the most about FOX are people who don't watch and that's usually due to partisan hatred.

What’s nutballs is that I think you believe that.

Yowzah!

BrownArmy

That's all you have, huh? People who don't watch, but just know they're right about FOX. Why? Because the Right watches FOX. That's all they need to know.

I watch FOX on occasion, as much as I watch CNN, but I don’t watch too much TV.

If you’re getting your news from FOX, you’re being underserved.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you’re getting your news from FOX, you’re being underserved.
The guy was told by Fox news for 8 years that Obama was destroying the country and the economy. He bought in so much he gave up working and moved out of the country.

Now he has been told by Fox news that everything is great again, and he moved back to the US and got a job.

The guy is a gullible sheep.
His brain is putty for cucker tarlson and hannity.

oldngray

nowhere special
for me the 9 pm hour has hannity and maddow to choose from. I usually watch something i recorded then
All of the news networks have opinion shows on in prime time. I seldom watch any of them.

During the day there will be a lot more news reporting instead of talking heads. Definitely more so on Fox than CNN or MSNBC.

rickyb

The guy was told by Fox news for 8 years that Obama was destroying the country and the economy. He bought in so much he gave up working and moved out of the country.

Now he has been told by Fox news that everything is great again, and he moved back to the US and got a job.

The guy is a gullible sheep.
His brain is putty for cucker tarlson and hannity.
really?

btw moving is ok and trying areas out. ive lived in 4 different cities in canada, but mostly in one.