Best pizza delivery driver to Ups man

PizzaToUps

I was voted best pizza delivery driver at my local pizza shop on the month of June because I always get my pizzas delivered on time and fast also with no accidents or tickets. I cut corners when I can by taking short cuts and I run my pizzas up to the door for customer satisfaction that they get their food while it's hot and ready. My question is now that I'm really good at working my gps, I think I would make an excellent ups driver man because the work seems less difficult. Do you guys think they will let me bypass working in the building and go straight into driving on the street when I show them my resume and that I have been delivering pizzas for 5 and a half months now? I would hate to give this pizza delivery job up but I think it's time to get a steady income instead of relying on tips. Some people are stingy as :censored2:.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was voted best pizza delivery driver at my local pizza shop on the month of June because I always get my pizzas delivered on time and fast also with no accidents or tickets. I cut corners when I can by taking short cuts and I run my pizzas up to the door for customer satisfaction that they get their food while it's hot and ready. My question is now that I'm really good at working my gps, I think I would make an excellent ups driver man because the work seems less difficult. Do you guys think they will let me bypass working in the building and go straight into driving on the street when I show them my resume and that I have been delivering pizzas for 5 and a half months now? I would hate to give this pizza delivery job up but I think it's time to get a steady income instead of relying on tips. Some people are stingy as :censored2:.
Dave, the sheep are getting out!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
IMG_0587.GIF

As a customer, I would be devastated that you left. I might have to start picking up my pizzas on my way home at about 10:00. Are still working at 10:00?

gman042

Been around the block a few times

Waaaay over qualified. Better keep your current gig.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Over on teh eggplant side, u needs a year of delivery experience... before a subcontractor will even get u to the DOT test

U can say u did uber or lyft or Amazon flex to fill in the gaps

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Just spoke with Abney he wants to put you on the team for Orion II

Since his minions screwed the first one up so bad and you do know how to operate a gps

You'll go far

clean hairy

Apply for Driver Helper.
After 1 week, give us an update just how easy this job is compared to delivering pizzas.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Keep your dreams alive and just apply ,, lol ,, I was paperboy of the month in 1978 and by 1989 I was in a brownie !!
I'm just living the dream !!!

Now have another hit off that crack pipe !!