Bidding procedure.

I am having trouble with my HR guy. When a bid goes up he will follow proper procedure until, the list makes it to the part-timers. He will then go back to the top of the list and re-ask the people who turned the job down in the first place. I feel if you pass on a job your name should be marked off and not asked again until the next bid comes up and you sign up.

Any help would be greatly welcomed.

Overpaid Union Thug

I am having trouble with my HR guy. When a bid goes up he will follow proper procedure until, the list makes it to the part-timers. He will then go back to the top of the list and re-ask the people who turned the job down in the first place. I feel if you pass on a job your name should be marked off and not asked again until the next bid comes up and you sign up.

Any help would be greatly welcomed.
Hmmm. I agree but I think you'll get varied responses here though.

Sent using BrownCafe App

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
Odds are you can put money on a past grievance because someone claims to not have been properly "asked" etc during a bid.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You're probably talking about tcd vs permanent. I was called to go driving 3 times off the same years driving list. Twice for Tcd which I turned down then I got the call for full time and accepted.

Thanks for all the replies. This is a bidding for a chance to be a Back-up feeder driver. The Hr guy has asked the FT people who have turned this down three times and starts at the top of the list when he gets to the part timers.