Biden bans 88% of cobalt reserves from mining.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Personalities aside do you think Biden has done a better job than Trump?
We can look to the midterms to see that voters, when it comes right down to it, reject crazy and choose moderation.

The "red wave" didn't wave, it trickled. And if and when the tide changes against Biden you still better hope you have an electable candidate on The GQP's ticket.

qdg2

I think the tide has turned.
If it's Biden, a vote for anyone, even if it is Trump, will be a no brainer.(no pun intended)
Nov. 2022 proves you wrong.

40% of the country are Democrats. 30 million more are waiting for amnesty......30,000 per month are being let in as we speak....legally. All Democrats in waiting.

See?

Box Ox

I think the tide has turned.

Everyone thought the tide had totally turned against the Democrats going into the midterm elections and yet here we are with Democrats controlling the Senate and Republicans with a slim majority in the House. What do Republicans think happened?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Nov. 2022 proves you wrong.

40% of the country are Democrats. 30 million more are waiting for amnesty......30,000 per month are being let in as we speak....legally. All Democrats in waiting.

See?
These states will never vote for a republican, no matter who it is... Washington State, Oregon, California, New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, and Illinois, and Hawaii. That's 210 electoral votes. 270 wins it.

If Texas and Florida go red, it's a Republican in the WH.

See?

Box Ox

These states will never vote for a republican, no matter who it is... Washington State, Oregon, California, New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, and Illinois, and Hawaii. That's 210 electoral votes. 270 wins it.

See?

Help me get there with FL and TX meaning a Republican in the WH. I'm clicking states right now.

270toWin - 2024 Presidential Election Interactive Map

2mp.png

DriverNerd

See?
Minnesota is becoming more and more red every voting year. I'd say it could go red in 8 years if the democrats don't get their act together.

qdg2

See?
No....I don't see.

Covid related fallout is here to stay. Illegal voting, harvesting, immigration and manipulation will forever change the outcomes and the basic type of our country for the foreseeable future without a civil war to correct.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No....I don't see.

Covid related fallout is here to stay. Illegal voting, harvesting, immigration and manipulation will forever change the outcomes and the basic type of our country for the foreseeable future without a civil war to correct.
Covid is a once a year shot like the flu by 2024.
It's all about.....Demographics. Demographics.
Civil War? Hell, this generation can't tell the difference between a penis and a vagina.

qdg2

Covid is a once a year shot like the flu by 2024.
It's all about.....Demographics. Demographics.
Civil War? Hell, this generation can't tell the difference between a penis and a vagina.
Yeah....demographics.....I think I mentioned illegal immigration.

Covid started the push for mail in ballots. That will never go away and is accelerating. Fraud was made legal by Covid.

And when it goes internet voting(it will).....an outcome will be presented with absolutely no way to verify....just like now.

bbsam

Staff member
Seems to me that the left won’t be willing to do what’s necessary regarding the expanded use of nuclear energy generation that would probably be needed to support a complete transition to electric vehicles either.
Might be a good thing. Maybe by the time that happens it’ll be fusion reactors rather than fission.