Biden bans 88% of cobalt reserves from mining.

Box Ox

Those blue bookends are where the ballot harvesting take place. Eliminate that problem, it's red.

Well then George Soros would just turn on his super mega industrial fake ballot printers and run them 24/7. If Democratic ballot harvesting disappears it'd be the only way Democrats could possibly keep a Trump/Ye or Trump/MTG ticket from winning PA next year. Either candidate combination would be very appealing to purple state voters and Republicans will definitely know what's up if they don't win.

Seems to me that the left won’t be willing to do what’s necessary regarding the expanded use of nuclear energy generation that would probably be needed to support a complete transition to electric vehicles either.
Might be a good thing. Maybe by the time that happens it’ll be fusion reactors rather than fission.

Not if California wants all new vehicles sold to be electric or plug-in hybrid electric by 2035. 12 years is a pretty short period on the typical timeline that's required to plan, permit and build nuclear energy facilities. And fusion won't be ready in time.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What? Simply don’t let the majority of the people vote? Lol. Seems to be the tactic republicans are leaning toward.
Don't have a problem with the majority voting.
I do have have a problem when a majority of votes come from those who never seen a ballot or actually voted.

bbsam

Staff member
Well then George Soros would just turn on his super mega industrial fake ballot printers and run them 24/7. If Democratic ballot harvesting disappears it'd be the only way Democrats could possibly keep a Trump/Ye or Trump/MTG ticket from winning PA next year. Either candidate combination would be very appealing to purple state voters and Republicans will definitely know what's up if they don't win.

Not if California wants all new vehicles sold to be electric or plug-in hybrid electric by 2035. 12 years is a pretty short period on the typical timeline that's required to plan, permit and build nuclear energy facilities. And fusion won't be ready in time.
People complain a lot about California standards and I understand that. But without those standards and goals I’m not sure a lot would get done in advancing efficiency and technology.

Maybe fusion isn’t ready in 2035. I wouldn’t expect it to be. But the realization has come recently that perhaps it’s decades closer than we thought.

bbsam

Staff member
Don't have a problem with the majority voting.
I do have have a problem when a majority of votes come from those who never seen a ballot or actually voted.
Republicans have never offered any proof of that. Just internet bile mixed with conspiracy swill.

It is funny though when stories arise of actual voter fraud occurring…and it’s the republicans doing it!🤣

Box Ox

California wants all new vehicles sold to be electric or plug-in hybrid electric by 2035. 12 years is a pretty short period on the typical timeline that's required to plan, permit and build nuclear energy facilities. And fusion won't be ready in time.
People complain a lot about California standards and I understand that. But without those standards and goals I’m not sure a lot would get done in advancing efficiency and technology.

Sure. That said, still gonna be a problem for California and any other blue states that set electric vehicle mandates but won't have the grid or power generation capacity that'll be necessary to support them in time.

Box Ox

Republicans have never offered any proof of that. Just internet bile mixed with conspiracy swill.

It is funny though when stories arise of actual voter fraud occurring…and it’s the republicans doing it!🤣

OK, so maybe there's no proof. But Republicans will still know what's up if God Emperor and January 6 host Trump mysteriously loses to a dumpster-diving raccoon that has a pretty poor approval rating and rarely ever leaves its house to campaign next year. :)

vantexan

Maybe fusion isn’t ready in 2035. I wouldn’t expect it to be. But the realization has come recently that perhaps it’s decades closer than we thought.
I've seen estimates of 2100 or later. Not hard to understand when you look at what it took to get the little blip that got everyone excited.

bbsam

Staff member
OK, so maybe there's no proof. But Republicans will still know what's up if God Emperor and January 6 host Trump mysteriously loses to a dumpster-diving raccoon that has a pretty poor approval rating and rarely ever leaves its house to campaign next year. :)
Republicans will “know” that because they can’t believe that everyone isn’t waiting to join the “not a cult” party.

bbsam

Staff member
I've seen estimates of 2100 or later. Not hard to understand when you look at what it took to get the little blip that got everyone excited.
True. But juxtapose that on how fast technology in general has moved in the last 20 years and I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat that date by a decade or so.

qdg2

Wait....we're praising California? As the gold standard for humanity?

REALLY?

Say, "fusion being ready...."

What does that mean? It hasn't been discovered yet. But then the world ends in 12 years anyway.....2035....according to AOC/Al Gore.....

"That perhaps....."

bbsam

Staff member

REALLY?

What does that mean? It hasn't been discovered yet. But then the world ends in 12 years anyway.....2035....according to AOC/Al Gore.....

"That perhaps....."
Hate science do you?

qdg2

Hate science do you?
The science of dying of thirst?

Pooping on sidewalks?

Hi speed rail to nowhere? For billions?

That sort of thing?

Man, Ca. more of a joke to humanity....especially the USA.

Brown/black outs? Housing the homeless to the tune of $750k per unit?

Hanging your hat on folks like Nancy Pelosi? Gavin Newsom....to save the planet?

How about friend'ing up ports?

Tell us more.

Standards and goals........

Really?

Advancing efficiency? California?

Hope and change...eh? Is this what you are talking about? Maybe leading the way in trans reconstruction on minors....

OMG........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

100%

REALLY?

"That perhaps....."
I guess the media can make you believe anything these days.

100%

The science of dying of thirst?

Pooping on sidewalks?

Hi speed rail to nowhere? For billions?

That sort of thing?

Man, Ca. more of a joke to humanity....especially the USA.

Brown/black outs? Housing the homeless to the tune of $750k per unit?

Hanging your hat on folks like Nancy Pelosi? Gavin Newsom....to save the planet?

How about friend'ing up ports?

Tell us more.

Standards and goals........

Really?

Advancing efficiency? California?

Hope and change...eh? Is this what you are talking about? Maybe leading the way in trans reconstruction on minors....

OMG........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
I had to check, I thought i was in the comedy thread. Lol