BIDEN BLOWS UP OIL PRICES BY CANCELLING DRILLING IN U.S. NOW BEGS OPEC

Guitarman01

He says as he's spewing hate towards Republicans. There's a reason FOX is now watched by more Democrats than CNN or MSNBC.
Thats not hate thats honesty. I would consider myself center left and I would never watch msnbc.
I would feel pretty stupid arguing any politics if my only news came from the far left.
Republicans dont seem to have a problem with that, apparently its fox news against the world, a station run by a foreign oligarch.
lets panic everyone about the border on Fox, remember we stole this country to begin with.
lets forget about jan 6, in fact we are not going to even air it.
Some news station, fox news is a political arm for the republican party, and no one with any higher intelligence would isolate themselves to one politically driven news source.
Your party is still in office? where are the thoughts and suggestions to lower inflation and fuel costs?
I havent heard much except keystone pipeline, leased land that would make zero difference right now.

Gas and inflation are a con right now for the republican party, they wouldnt be able to do anything substantial about it thats not already being looked into.
Trump would have to lift his own tariffs on china to maybe drop that number by a percent.

I will tell you something your not going to see coming, the shootings.
it attacked a black community and a Mexican one.
You are going to have a whole lot of 1st time voters coming out of the woodwork that are angry, just like all the white voters that came out for trump.
Republicans have always said more voters are never good for them, and thats whats going to happen.
Im done spending time on this.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Thats not hate thats honesty. I would consider myself center left and I would never watch msnbc.
I would feel pretty stupid arguing any politics if my only news came from the far left.
Republicans dont seem to have a problem with that, apparently its fox news against the world, a station run by a foreign oligarch.
lets panic everyone about the border on Fox, remember we stole this country to begin with.
Some news station, fox news is a political arm for the republican party, and no one with any higher intelligence would isolate themselves to one politically driven news source.
Your party is still in office? where are the thoughts and suggestions to lower inflation and fuel costs?
I havent heard much except keystone pipeline, leased land that would make zero difference right now.

Gas and inflation are a con right now for the republican party, they wouldnt be able to do anything substantial about it thats not already being looked into.
Trump would have to lift his own tariffs on china to maybe drop that number by a percent.

You are going to have a whole lot of 1st time voters coming out of the woodwork that are angry, just like all the white voters that came out for trump.
Republicans have always said more voters are never good for them, and thats whats going to happen.
Thank god.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Thank God. It gets really tiring utterly destroying the nonsense narrative you guys keep going on about, just to have another clueless person pipe up like they're bringing something new to the conversation that wasn't already destroyed 1000 times over, then claiming victory right out the gate.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Reeeeeeeeee
Fox News
Reeeeeeeeee

I really don't understand how you ignorant left wingers can possibly be so stuck in the past. This isn't 2004, stop crying about Fox News. You know, there are actually conservative outlets now, not RINO moderate crap like Fox.

Meanwhile taxpayer dollars are going to radical left wing Democrat propaganda outlet NPR....

Guitarman01

Reeeeeeeeee
Fox News
Reeeeeeeeee

I really don't understand how you ignorant left wingers can possibly be so stuck in the past. This isn't 2004, stop crying about Fox News. You know, there are actually conservative outlets now, not RINO moderate crap like Fox.

Meanwhile taxpayer dollars are going to radical left wing Democrat propaganda outlet NPR....
RINO like Fox? it gets worse, more extreme?
I did not know that, thank you Kanye.
Public radio is radical left wing?
wow you guys did open my eyes.
Again, thank you so much.

vantexan

For someone who doesn't watch liberal news you have down all their talking points. We "stole" "their" land? Texas was won in a revolution. The border was set after a war with Mexico. It was won, not stolen. And Mexico won it from Spain 24 years before. And many if not most of the people coming through are from Central America, not Mexico. And many other countries including Haiti. Did we steal it from them too? We have laws in place to handle legal immigration. We were letting in a million or so a year legally. People who had been vetted. Biden has allowed close to 3 million people to enter illegally and is aiding and abetting the law breaking. And you think the Hispanics are going to vote Democrat because they're angry at white people or Republicans? You are uninformed. A Republican Hispanic woman just won a special election in south Texas in a district controlled by Democrats for 150 years. And Biden's approval rating among Hispanics is the lowest of any ethnic group at 24%. You are going to be hammered in November and you're in denial. Good luck!