BIDEN BLOWS UP OIL PRICES BY CANCELLING DRILLING IN U.S. NOW BEGS OPEC

Gotta Go

ADC1F7C3-C677-4877-8C15-07DB48FB60C1.jpeg

This tweet from 4/20/2020. Looks like he needs to follow his own advice.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
According to public information from the Bureau of Land Management not Fox News BS the Biden Administration number of approved drilling permits on federal lands is averaging 333 per month and is 35% higher than the number approved by the Trump Administration. Furthermore oil company executives are also fiduciaries . Their first obligation is to their stakeholders whether it be a private stock company, a public stock company or an MLP. After seeing their stakeholders equity disappear 3 times in the past 11 years thanks to price collapses it will never be allowed to happen again.

Now whether it is used as a motor fuel, aviation fuel, marine fuel or a chemical or manufacturing feed stock crude oil is a global commodity. If you don't want to pay the going rate somebody else will I guarantee it.

As for your environmental belly aching. After UNOCAL who was drilling in the Santa Barbara Channel dumped 3 million gallons of crude oil onto the shoreline guess who spearheaded the campaign for creation of the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Environmental Quality Act? None other than Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

As for my brain transplant. You're the conservative, the one who embraces an ideology that focuses of personal responsibility and accountability. You freely admitted that you health is fragile Why didn't you do the personal responsibility thing and buy health insurance rather than throw yourself onto the public assistance rolls? For 24 years I purchased my own health insurance off the open market at prevailing rates. It was a costly and painful first check that had to be written every month but it was the right thing to do and the conservative thing to do. And when I went on Medicare the first thing I did was buy a coinsurance policy. I've encountered scores like you. Low incomes. no savings either currently are or will soon be receiving social program benefits. They are embarrassed about it and try to cover up the facts by barking the Fox News BS. Talking conservative is one thing. Actually doing conservative is entirely another matter.
Another nothingness long rambling post because you are embarrassed about it and try to cover up the facts by barking the NPR news BS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm having some trouble understanding the democrats' math.
How does stopping the 18 cents per gal. Federal tax and my state's tax of 24 cents equal a drop of a buck a gal. ?

bbsam

Staff member
Anyone interested in the oil market and who’s on TikTok, mrglobaltoo has a lot of interesting insight.