BIDEN BLOWS UP OIL PRICES BY CANCELLING DRILLING IN U.S. NOW BEGS OPEC

floridays

What I'm pointing out here is that we Dems have done far more to respond to the everyday challenges that people of average means confront ...
You dems, along with a few rinos have.
You insert and twist the knife on every damn thing that made our energy independence under Trump non existent.

bacha29

You didn't answer the question.

What do your personal attacks about vantexans health problems have to do with oil prices?

Try again
You see DIDO/Union Strong (same person) it's about people like yourself bashing the Dems while capitalizing to the fullest extent on every opportunity to improve their lot in life courtesy of Democrat legislative achievements and we are tired of listening to it. You guys are all talk, but no real conviction and no direct action in support of your conservative rhetoric as best exemplified by standing with your party and refuse to accept the COVID relief money when not a single member of the Republican caucus or party voted for it. AS always....vote no but happily take the dough.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who's Michael Shellenberger and what does he reliably know about this "secret" oil deal? After all he's just a PR guy and writer with a degree in of all things anthropology and has very little foreign policy or service experience.
He's just summarizing reporting done by CNN, that uses their sources inside the White House.

bacha29

What do your personal attacks about vantexans health problems have to do with oil prices?
We literally saved his life that under a true conservative ideology you are 100% personally responsible for your own needs which in turn means no cash...no service. And the thanks we get for it. he just sits there all day long watching Fox News.

bacha29

You dems, along with a few rinos have.
You insert and twist the knife on every damn thing that made our energy independence under Trump non existent.
Just exactly what "energy independence under Trump" are you talking about? We still imported 8-9 million barrels of oil everyday during his term in office. Who's telling you this? Fox News? Newsmax?

If you really want to know what's taking place in the energy sector simply log onto the US Energy Information Administration or simply read the comments and analysis of Rusty Braziel of RBN Energy . He is the gold standard when it comes to knowledge of energy markets and with oil it's a GLOBAL market.

vantexan

How else were they supposed to survive? Pay employees and suppliers? And keep the doors open if there wasn't somebody with the foresight to know ahead of time that people like you were going to show up. What kind of conservatism do you call somebody who failed to purchase health insurance despite knowing that his health was fragile and under the ACA could purchase insurance at heavily subsided rates? And here's the good part if the state where the person was located went into the expanded Medicaid portion of the ACA the state would never have to bear more than 10% of the cost of the expanded Medicaid program. Therefore you would have been covered under the expanded Medicaid if you live there long enough, and your income was low enough and the state was a participant in the expanded Medicaid program

Unfortunately for you, Kansas and Florida are two of the 12 states that whose legislatures have voted not to participate leaving you SOL if it were not for the hospital having some reserves for charity cases like yours and there was some available for you. We Dems devised, introduced and passed into law legislation designed to help people like you but GOP controlled state legislatures blocked the expanded Medicaid portion, the portion that would have helped you the most. Remember "repeal and replace"? That was their answer when it came to your party's concern for people in your position.
Do you have any idea how many people are in the same boat because health insurance is so high? I can't afford Obamacare. Deal with it. And just so we're clear after my dad dies I'm heading to where I can pay as I go and they have excellent care. Your vaunted liberal paradise is too expensive.

vantexan

You see DIDO/Union Strong (same person) it's about people like yourself bashing the Dems while capitalizing to the fullest extent on every opportunity to improve their lot in life courtesy of Democrat legislative achievements and we are tired of listening to it. You guys are all talk, but no real conviction and no direct action in support of your conservative rhetoric as best exemplified by standing with your party and refuse to accept the COVID relief money when not a single member of the Republican caucus or party voted for it. AS always....vote no but happily take the dough.
I didn't take the stimulus checks.

floridays

Do you have any idea how many people are in the same boat because health insurance is so high? I can't afford Obamacare. Deal with it. And just so we're clear after my dad dies I'm heading to where I can pay as I go and they have excellent care. Your vaunted liberal paradise is too expensive.
You seem to be enjoying life and have experienced what most of us haven't.
Why would you come back?

Not bustin balls, we have spoken in PM.

I'm just curious.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's see if I have this right.
Biden since day one as potus has been at war with our domestic oil producers.
He has made statements about throwing them all in jail.
Then an oil imbalance happened and Biden asked OPEC for more production.
Which they said no to.
So fuel prices are rising up again.
Now Biden has to come up with a working plan to stabilize the fuel costs.
Or his party will be lose the upcoming midterms badly.

floridays

Let's see if I have this right.
Biden since day one as potus has been at war with our domestic oil producers.
He has made statements about throwing them all in jail.
Then an oil imbalance happened and Biden asked OPEC for more production.
Which they said no to.
So fuel prices are rising up again.
Now Biden has to come up with a working plan to stabilize the fuel costs.
Or his party will be lose the upcoming midterms badly.
He has.

Delete the strategic oil supply more to keep the price down until the midterms.
After that, FU they are stabilized at market prices.
Bend Over.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He has.

Delete the strategic oil supply more to keep the price down until the midterms.
After that, FU they are stabilized at market prices.
Bend Over.
What happens when he sells off all of the strategic oil ?
What programs will Congress has to eliminate to find the funds to restock the oil ?
We all know that just printing more dollars to pay for the oil will only jack up inflation and lead to more chaos.

vantexan

You seem to be enjoying life and have experienced what most of us haven't.
Why would you come back?

Not bustin balls, we have spoken in PM.

I'm just curious.
My dad fell twice in the last month. My sister wants me to come back and stay with him. I was hoping to be here a year to knock some bills off before having to come back. That's life.

floridays

What happens when he sells off all of the strategic oil ?
What programs will Congress has to eliminate to find the funds to restock the oil ?
We all know that just printing more dollars to pay for the oil will only jack up inflation and lead to more chaos.
Understood.

No programs take cuts, period.

Printing dollars more dollars is no concern.

Unless.

floridays

My dad fell twice in the last month. My sister wants me to come back and stay with him. I was hoping to be here a year to knock some bills off before having to come back. That's life.
And you aren't in Florida yet?

Not bustin balls. He's your dad.
You have no family ties where you are. Your family tie has fallen twice, could probably use a son.

Again, not busting balls, you know the complete circumstances.

I'll defer king David.

vantexan

And you aren't in Florida yet?

Not bustin balls. He's your dad.
You have no family ties where you are. Your family tie has fallen twice, could probably use a son.

Again, not busting balls, you know the complete circumstances.

I'll defer king David.
He's ok, but I already paid for a month here. Should be fine until I get home.