BIDEN'S "ROBIN HOOD" ECONOMIC PLAN FOR AMERICA

Non sequitur

Would you prefer to donate to United Way, or give directly to the target cause?
That's the difference. Taxation and regulations move the herd to their intended pens.

I don't begrudge him of good intentions. I just don't like the direction and size of the parasitic organism, that has no checks at this point, is leading us.

IF unions, uncorrupted and not beholden to political party, could become a real force representing local interest maybe it will work.

Although the government has bigger guns, (power).

meritocracy

As someone who picks up cardboard boxes for money I think the rich people who basically don't work for a living should have more money not less. I am against Biden's plan.

Non sequitur

If an individual can become so wealthy that the next 50 generations don't have to work, I think I have a problem with that.

Start with the politicians and see if they are whom they claim they are. Man of the people.

In the end it's all a competition. Some crate alliances some are cutthroat and go it alone. It would be nice if there was a philosophy that taught to love your neighbor as yourself. Oh that's right it's called Christianity and that's out of Vogue.

No wonder people lose hope especially if you believe you're just an advanced monkey.

Serf

These articles always make me cringe. The average American simply doesn’t understand the entire tax system in the USA is designed to benefit the top earners. Too many loopholes and legal rules to stash money. Forget corporations, that’s entirely different.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I deliver to many of the high income earner. They sure employ plenty in the service sector. Guess who gets cut off when choices must be made?

meritocracy

My money, my investment. It wasn't handed to anyone, these people worked, put money aside, invested. Anyone can do it, it's called delayed gratification.
Sorry buddy but when the majority of your income comes from investments and you're making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on those investments you're not a worker. You're just a lazy POS who wants to get paid for other people's work. Now you personally? I have no problem with your investments because you actually worked for it and you're probably living a relatively modest life. Not buying 12 mansions and 20 different sports cars.

Non sequitur

New US law every legal person born in the USA becomes a legal corporation. Preschool through 12th grade schooling will consist of subjects such as legal loopholes, avoiding taxes, maximizing efficiencies of production labor, redirecting capital during inflationary/deflationary periods. Cut the racist crap give us the tools to compete.

It will be fine

New US law every legal person born in the USA becomes a legal corporation. Preschool through 12th grade schooling will consist of subjects such as legal loopholes, avoiding taxes, maximizing efficiencies of production labor, redirecting capital during inflationary/deflationary periods. Cut the racist crap give us the tools to compete.
It’s about $100 filing fee to set up a corporation. The burden is pretty low.

Wally

Sorry buddy but when the majority of your income comes from investments and you're making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on those investments you're not a worker. You're just a lazy POS who wants to get paid for other people's work. Now you personally? I have no problem with your investments because you actually worked for it and you're probably living a relatively modest life. Not buying 12 mansions and 20 different sports cars.
Twelve mansion's and 20 sports cars foster a whole lot more economic activity than welfare does.

Sorry but my money is not the government's. FREEDOM.

Take away investment and jobs go away.

Non sequitur

I'm talking about educating the population so that they have the same benefits and loopholes that corporations have.

You could have a regressive corporation tax that scales according to market cap and market share.

Either get politics out of the game or equalize every individual as far as tax policy.

The State of the Union address would have had a greater benefit on the population if it was a class on tax avoidance.

meritocracy

Twelve mansion's and 20 sports cars foster a whole lot more economic activity than welfare does.

Sorry but my money is not the government's. FREEDOM.

Take away investment and jobs go away.
Raising taxes on the wealthy and corporations just means that you have less profitable companies and CEOs and shareholders that have a lower rate of return on their "investments" -- same deal with raising wages. It doesn't mean less employees or lower-paid employees unless the rich people want to inflict harm on their own company because they can't buy a new sports car. Are you against UPS raising wages? Because more JERBS?

Wally

Raising taxes on the wealthy and corporations just means that you have less profitable companies and CEOs and shareholders that have a lower rate of return on their "investments" -- same deal with raising wages. It doesn't mean less employees or lower-paid employees unless the rich people want to inflict harm on their own company because they can't buy a new sports car. Are you against UPS raising wages? Because more JERBS?
Corporation's will raise prices or move operations to combat higher tax rates. Goodbye American jobs.