Big day today.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Its awfully weird how biden needs all these troops in d.c. for "security", but he didn't feel safe and had to cancel rehearsal. Then he asked to vet the the troops for trump supporters (86 percent of them lol) and asked to have the same "security" disarmed.

Then trump wished the new admin "luck" with a big emphasis on the word "luck", while joe biden cries and talks about the day he may die.

None of this is making any sense.

Idk what's going to happen today. I have 2 theories.

Theory 1: The inauguration goes as planned except they stage a false flag execution of biden to obtain sympathy, basically stopping any potential investigations into the biden family, demonizing all trump supporters even more, and giving their real puppet Harris the keys to the most powerful republic in the world

Theory 2: Q was right, this was a military coup. Biden walks out and makes a confession live on tv and is arrested. If this happens he would probably be executed during a military tribunal. Then we would get an emergency broadcast from high level military announcing the confessions, arrests, and how we technically dont have a president until they get these traitors sorted out. Martial law?

Of course Biden could be inaugurated like a everything is normal. I dont think so though, because nothing is normal right now.

I know where I'm putting my faith and that is God Almighty himself. See you on the other side folks, and stay safe.

Last edited:

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
20210120_042632.jpg

Serf

Nothing will happen except Biden/Harris being inserted into the white house and the media beating you down with reality like TV shows where they sign hundreds of Executive orders reversing everything trump did. While simelatenously orgasming.

The Driver

I drive.
Its awfully weird how biden needs all these troops in d.c. for "security"
Last week the Capitol was sacked by terrorists. Kind of justifies the level of security.

Sharpshooters, Protestors, a Secret Train Trip

"After Abraham Lincoln won election and seven Southern states seceded over his antislavery views, threats to his life forced a change in plans for his trip to Washington to take the oath of office. Private detectives uncovered a plot to kill Lincoln when he passed through Baltimore, where he would have to travel across town from one train station to another to make the final leg to the nation’s capital.

Maryland was a slave state and Baltimore a hotbed of Southern sympathy, so Lincoln’s team came up with a way to sneak him through town. Lincoln boarded a special train in Harrisburg, Pa., and security agents cut telegraph wires to keep his departure secret. From Philadelphia, accompanied by just two other men, he took a late-night train to Baltimore, where he arrived undetected at 3:30 a.m., transferred stations and pulled into Washington safely at 6 a.m.

Reporters eventually learned of the subterfuge and mocked him mercilessly, even making up details suggesting that he had worn “a scotch plaid cap and very long military cloak” to disguise himself. The New York Herald tut-tutted that the new president had “crept into Washington” like a “thief in the night.” But no one was taking his security for granted. During the subsequent inauguration, sharpshooters kept watch from roofs, soldiers blocked streets and an artillery unit was deployed to the Capitol."

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Its awfully weird how biden needs all these troops in d.c. for "security", but he didn't feel safe and had to cancel rehearsal. Then he asked to vet the the troops for trump supporters (86 percent of them lol) and asked to have the same "security" disarmed.

Then trump wished the new admin "luck" with a big emphasis on the word "luck", while joe biden cries and talks about the day he may die.

None of this is making any sense.

Idk what's going to happen today. I have 2 theories.

Theory 1: The inauguration goes as planned except they stage a false flag execution of biden to obtain sympathy, basically stopping any potential investigations into the biden family, demonizing all trump supporters even more, and giving their real puppet Harris the keys to the most powerful republic in the world

Theory 2: Q was right, this was a military coup. Biden walks out and makes a confession live on tv and is arrested. If this happens he would probably be executed during a military tribunal. Then we would get an emergency broadcast from high level military announcing the confessions, arrests, and how we technically dont have a president until they get these traitors sorted out. Martial law?

Of course Biden could be inaugurated like a everything is normal. I dont think so though, because nothing is normal right now.

I know where I'm putting my faith and that is God Almighty himself. See you on the other side folks, and stay safe.
BD35502A-C5FA-414B-9466-429A1994CF81.jpeg

The tin foil hat is strong in this one