Michelle Obama

El Correcto

god is dead
I would have more respect for Trump supporters if they would take pride in a rich white guy buying a dumb pretty wife to be his bitch. Instead they need to participate in this delusion about her being some kind of genius. Sad.
I’d have more respects from their Christian beliefs on gay marriage if they refused to bake that whore a cake. Trump is still married to his first wife in the eyes of god.

El Correcto

god is dead
Melania is a true inspiration to women in poverty everywhere.

You can suck your way out of poverty and one day even you might be the president’s personal cock holster.

vantexan

I’d have more respects from their Christian beliefs on gay marriage if they refused to bake that whore a cake. Trump is still married to his first wife in the eyes of god.
Adultery is grounds for divorce. Trump is definitely not married to his first wife in the eyes of God.

vantexan

I would have more respect for Trump supporters if they would take pride in a rich white guy buying a dumb pretty wife to be his bitch. Instead they need to participate in this delusion about her being some kind of genius. Sad.
Who said anything about being a genius? Speaking multiple languages is common in Europe. But it does take ability that most of her detractors don't have.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who said anything about being a genius? Speaking multiple languages is common in Europe. But it does take ability that most of her detractors don't have.
Ability?
Needing to know languages other than English is not an ability, it's a geographic misfortune.

I don't expect people like you to understand that considering you hate America and wouldn't live here if you didn't have to.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-9-20_23-46-8.gif

Box Ox

Adultery is grounds for divorce. Trump is definitely not married to his first wife in the eyes of God.

Does that mean he’s also not God married to Melania since he was :censored2:ing Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels the same year (2006) his youngest son popped out of her?