Big Party In Seattle for Founders Day

Channahon

All district managers will be in Seattle to celebrate Founders Day along with 100 UPS employees.
This info is on UPSer's.com. If you have access, you may want to take a look, might see someone you know.

705red

Browncafe Steward
All district managers will be in Seattle to celebrate Founders Day along with 100 UPS employees.
This info is on UPSer's.com. If you have access, you may want to take a look, might see someone you know.
Can you be a little more specific on the time and place. I will donate the first $20 to we need a whole new dm department fund! Can you make sure the board of directors are there to please!

raceanoncr

Well, ain't that just special. How much did THAT cost? Maybe that's why we didn't get squat here today.

Some day-old donuts would've at least shown they thot about it.

A

an anonymous guest

I went on UPSers.com. Got a lot of 'page not founds' and proxy errors. THis happens during periods of high activity....I'll try again later.

Go UPS!
P&1

Fnix

I walked into work this morning and grabbed a free mountain dew, 2 donuts and the gift. I walked to break this morning and grabbed 2 more donuts. :w00t:

HazMatMan

How did they pick the 100 employees? I was never asked.:tongue_sm

The top 100 people who have kissed the most :censored2: got a chance to go..lol, seriously, just kidding folks, don't come at me with guns drawn. Somebody from my building is going, I think he has close to, or over 40 years of service...

UPS Lifer

You had to figure Seattle would end up in the celebration somehow. I am sure there were a lot of people up in Seattle that had to scramble to make the celebration special (for someone else:w00t:)!

I was curious to see if the retired folks who have given a lifetime of service to make this company what it is today would get some sort of recognition or acknowledgement. .....I did get a letter asking for a contribution as a retired employee for United Way...that arrived on Founder's Day :w00t::w00t::w00t:

For those of you that are still working and contributing to the legacy, Thank you for what you are doing day in and day out. Happy Birthday to the people who really matter you folks. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

sendagain

I was curious to see if the retired folks who have given a lifetime of service to make this company what it is today would get some sort of recognition or acknowledgement. .....I did get a letter asking for a contribution as a retired employee for United Way...that arrived on Founder's Day :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I have been retired three years and hardly ever hear anything from the company. If they weren't still handling my medical, it would be as though I had never worked there.

705red

Browncafe Steward
The top 100 people who have kissed the most :censored2: got a chance to go..lol, seriously, just kidding folks, don't come at me with guns drawn. Somebody from my building is going, I think he has close to, or over 40 years of service...
Has any one seen tieguy? Tie with all the starbucks there and wireless connections you cant give us an update?