BIG TROUBLE PLEASE HELP

Lucky747

Well there's a lot to explain I was a seasonal helper and they say I was late to work 42 times.My driver said he'd go tell the gm I was never late once.I filed a grievance against a supervisor who was making up lies telling people I was doing drugs at work,hiding in the bathroom and I was a liar.All he'll has broken loose I filed another grievance on him for doing my job and sending me home and the crazy hit the fan.Im trying to be run into the ground at work now,supervisors trying to intimidate me,people refusing to work with me cuz they will have their work load increased,I was hit in the face with an ice cube and forced into signing if I'm late one time I'm fired,they are claiming I was late 50 plus times which is a complete lie.Everyone keeps telling me I'm going to be fired...I dread going to work now and a supervisor cornered me telling me your not in the union and won't be you are all alone...Attorney ever heard of it was my response.please help under attack

Well there's a lot to explain I was a seasonal helper and they say I was late to work 42 times.My driver said he'd go tell the gm I was never late once.I filed a grievance against a supervisor who was making up lies telling people I was doing drugs at work,hiding in the bathroom and I was a liar.All he'll has broken loose I filed another grievance on him for doing my job and sending me home and the crazy hit the fan.Im trying to be run into the ground at work now,supervisors trying to intimidate me,people refusing to work with me cuz they will have their work load increased,I was hit in the face with an ice cube and forced into signing if I'm late one time I'm fired,they are claiming I was late 50 plus times which is a complete lie.Everyone keeps telling me I'm going to be fired...I dread going to work now and a supervisor cornered me telling me your not in the union and won't be you are all alone...Attorney ever heard of it was my response.please help under attack
Even if you are not a Union member , the Union still must represent you.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
So you work in the building and they are saying you were late 42 times while working as a seasonal Helper? Only the driver would know if you were showing up late, who did the management team get their info from?

Lucky747

So you work in the building and they are saying you were late 42 times while working as a seasonal Helper? Only the driver would know if you were showing up late, who did the management team get their info from?
Don't know but the driver said he would back me up and in the hub the sup is illegal altering my time card..March alone late25 times...cmon really