Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Re-Raise

I guess I'm old school.
Something that has no apparent value and goes way up and value for no apparent reason...
I can cannot help any Dum dums on here
I think the panic has set in

Im not going to even pretend that I understand how a decentralized knowledge graph implemented on web3 will result in a trillion dollar company…

so I will put my money on the NO PASS line on the Trac Crypto table

I think the panic has set in

Im not going to even pretend that I understand how a decentralized knowledge graph implemented on web3 will result in a trillion dollar company…

so I will put my money on the NO PASS line on the Trac Crypto table
I will just tell you a few things understand in my life.
Warren if you do not understand what you're invested in not do it and number two if you get it on another train your cabooses is going to get rammed

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That may be true but...
All assets class are going on people want cash on hand.
Well there are a lot of really stupid people who voted for Joe Biden. I think deep down most of them regret their decision. Watching their 401ks tank.

Could you imagine watching this all go down if you just retired? I mean I'm sure some retirees have college degrees and can go work, but what's a retired delivery driver gonna do? Go work for fed ex ground? Lol, I'd off myself before I'd be that much of a loser.

Re-Raise

These are not abnormal moves for crypto.
The same things are said by the same people, on both sides, everytime.
You act like you know something to be true about an asset class that didn’t even exist until about 10 yrs ago!

It could disappear tomorrow!

You aren’t a wise veteran investor ... you are a child following the crowd

Re-Raise

Well there are a lot of really stupid people who voted for Joe Biden. I think deep down most of them regret their decision. Watching their 401ks tank.

Could you imagine watching this all go down if you just retired? I mean I'm sure some retirees have college degrees and can go work, but what's a retired delivery driver gonna do? Go work for fed ex ground? Lol, I'd off myself before I'd be that much of a loser.
You never went to college Cletus! Of that I am sure

Re-Raise

I will just tell you a few things understand in my life.
Warren if you do not understand what you're invested in not do it and number two if you get it on another train your cabooses is going to get rammed
If you are referring to Warren Buffet, I am a huge fan.

I read Ben Graham’s “The Intelligent Investor” in my 20s because Buffett said it guided his investing.

Crypto is the polar opposite of everything they espouse in that book

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Re-Raise

You seem confused.
As usual.
I’m not confused at all. I think you have a very limited education, no children and you live to post on a UPS forum at least 30 times daily.

You also can’t admit when you are losing your ass on an investment.. which perfectly fits my opinion of you.

I find pointing out your failure and you denying it hilarious

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Could you imagine watching this all go down if you just retired? I mean I'm sure some retirees have college degrees and can go work, but what's a retired delivery driver gonna do?
You never went to college
Do you have a point?
Think about it.. you’ll figure out my point
You seem confused.
I’m not confused at all. I think you have a very limited education
Yes, that was your post.
I asked what your point is.
So, what's your point?