Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

1685106225989.png

Commercial Inside Release

Don't care if they are scams... If they let me stick my money in, and get out, even with a 1% day... I'm happy! It's the ones that won't let you cash out, that you have to watch out for... Gotta have alternative transactions to fill in those dead trading days, that have been commonplace over the last 2ish years.

Over70irregs

Don't care if they are scams... If they let me stick my money in, and get out, even with a 1% day... I'm happy! It's the ones that won't let you cash out, that you have to watch out for... Gotta have alternative transactions to fill in those dead trading days, that have been commonplace over the last 2ish years.
Musical chairs technique. If you don’t know where the yield comes from you are the yield.
1685993777307.png

Over70irregs

Musical chairs technique. If you don’t know where the yield comes from you are the yield. View attachment 431506

SEC Alleges Coinbase Operated an Unregistered Brokerage and Committed Multiple Securities Offenses​

The SEC is clamping down on another digital currency platform, this time targeting Coinbase for purportedly operating as an unregistered broker and infringing upon various securities laws. While Coinbase has examined specific crypto assets for compliance with the Howey test, the SEC claims that the company has listed several cryptocurrencies that fail the test or classify as investment contracts.
Furthermore, as we allege, Coinbase failed to register its staking-as-a-service program as required by securities laws; again depriving investors of crucial disclosure and other protections.

Over70irregs

You don't think your Bitcoin is next? They told you it is! "The only digital currency needed, is the US dollar." - Doofus Maximus

Only HODL (over night, or holidays,) currencies backed by large governments and even larger militaries. @wilberforce15 would understand.

Nothing will get you more thoroughly destroyed, than to compete with the US dollar. Eventually your head will be on a stake outside the Federal Reserve, like many before you.

Over70irregs

You don't think your Bitcoin is next? They told you it is! "The only digital currency needed, is the US dollar." - Doofus Maximus

Only HODL (over night, or holidays,) currencies backed by large governments and even larger militaries. @wilberforce15 would understand.

Nothing will get you more thoroughly destroyed, than to compete with the US dollar. Eventually your head will be on a stake outside the Federal Reserve, like many before you.
Lol. Study…. Cannot stop decentralized $. It is peer-to-peer. Remember Napster? Only reason it basically died was because it had quasi centralized servers accessible to inventor. Bitcoin has no CEO or servers , VC, media team… US is mining along with other countries, they just won’t tell you.

Over70irregs

With the flick of a pen, it will be made illegal. Might not stop it, but it's value will whither, and it will die on the vine.

Wasn't all that long ago, when the US government went around confiscating gold.
China made it illegal which actually never happened then…….
1686172452747.png

They soon discovered they will be left behind. I big guess why??????……

China hasn't figured out how sanctions, financial pressure (sabotage) and the application of military pressure which props up, and backs up the US dollar.

When China has military bases all over the world, dark sites near uncooperative countries, CIA meddling in all foreign governments, economic hitmen forcing the use of US dollars & loans or else, and occupying other countries with force for decades... Then when they outlaw a currency it will stay outlawed.

China isn't there, yet. And, they never will be, because WWIII would be instigated first... By us.