Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

(And you sit here worried about August raises. Screw August…)

“In 60 days, $200M will be chasing 450 daily mined #Bitcoin .
Equilibrium price: $444,000 a coin. In 4 years, $200M will be chasing 225 daily mined #Bitcoin .
Equilibrium price: $889,000 a coin.
In 8 years, $200M will be chasing 112.5 daily mined #Bitcoin .
Equilibrium price: $1.8M a coin.
There are 2 levers at work here and the only one that can change is the $200M.”
-BH-

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There you go pretty much the entire European rail industry using the DKG.

Actual adoption by real enterprise is not a meme in the crypto space anymore.
IMG_6191.jpeg

Over70irregs

Study the asset not the price. They want you to price watch and be lulled to sleep. They are buying (OTC) to minimal affect market. In other countries it has surpassed all time highs. Why? Because their currencies are failing. Your currency is less volatile and delayed but it is failing.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Study the asset not the price. They want you to price watch and be lulled to sleep. They are buying (OTC) to minimal affect market. In other countries it has surpassed all time highs. Why? Because their currencies are failing. Your currency is less volatile and delayed but it is failing.
Bitcoin has never been in a bear market in Lebanon, Egypt, Argentina, Turkey, and Venezuela.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
now Jamie dimon's bank, Chase is working with one of
She’s not buying straight Bitcoin.

She sold because the Grayscale discount between the trust and spot became very small, and Bitcoin’s price has gone up.
She sold for that reason but also to eventually to stick it in her own (Ark's ) bitcoin etf

Over70irregs

Dudes this is way worse than I thought. I recommend selling all the crap you 🔥DONT🔥need and stacking as quick as you can. If you can sell your friends stuff they don’t need for a cut and stack. Loose change, Nike shoes, golf clubs your 🔥NOT🔥 using. Etc etc etc. Like go now…

Brownslave688

You guys feeling lucky
I own loads of tokens for a project that’s quickly becoming the backbone of trusted AI as AI blows up. Was I lucky? Partially. Did I do a ton of research and have I had a ton of patience as their project was built out and now scaled? Yes.

Brownslave688

AI has taken origintrail from a slow and steady adoption curve to clients virtually knocking the door down for their spot in line. They have what AI needs. Verifiable and connected data for businesses to build their AI platforms out on.
IMG_6205.jpeg