Black Friday

oldngray

nowhere special
South east
Deliverance.gif

iruhnman630

It is a holiday that we have to work. Double time for hours worked plus holiday pay.
That is here also.

Ill have about 10-15 retail/re$taurant $top$, a few hour$ of re$i$, then $it and wait for one dialysis clinic and one ltrbox.

We are running about 15-20 fewer routes than normal due to all the closed businesses, so they could have posted the signup list and worked voluntary from top down then force bottom up. They didnt.

Rack em

Made the Podium
That is here also.

Ill have about 10-15 retail/re$taurant $top$, a few hour$ of re$i$, then $it and wait for one dialysis clinic and one ltrbox.

We are running about 15-20 fewer routes than normal due to all the closed businesses, so they could have posted the signup list and worked voluntary from top down then force bottom up. They didnt.
We have missed trailers from Wednesday and will have a solid 14+ inches of snow on the ground by Friday. It will be a 12+ hour day for sure.

ManInBrown

@hondo is incorrect, at least for the Central

He said "The contract lists the paid holidays. It doesn't say anything about 'NOT' working those days, just that you receive holiday pay"

Article 15

Section 1

A regular seniority employee shall not be required to work on the following eight (8) named holidays-New Year’s Day, Memorial
Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve-regardless of the day of the week on which the named holiday falls, provided they comply with the qualifications set forth hereinafter.

I know it says elsewhere "that if required to work" you are paid double time.
Double time plus 8 hours holiday pay

rod

Retired 22 years

As usual no where in this video does it show 2 good looking babes fighting----mostly just a bunch of overweight ratchets going at it.