Blinded by my diad

Z

ZQXC

Have you been playing with your diad again?
Mom warned you this would happen........

YellowSox

I do this. Or even just flip the DIAD over and use it as a lamp on pathways
Yeah I've done that too, best thing to do now is just take the hour to invest in a flashlight after work, because while having a built in light for the diad is great and all... But I always go for the flash lights that drivers leave in their trucks, better visibility.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Home Depot has a cap you can wear that has two small flashlights hooked to the brim. There is also the usual headlamp that i carry year round and according to one of the drivers bed bath and beyond has small lights you can attach to your ups baseball cap.

jaker

trolling
For some reason none of the diads we have will dim at night anymore. The screen changes brightness during the day but not at night.
Oh ok , I notice that are diad work the complete opposite way then cell phones on dimming

At night i turn mine to a 45deg so I am not directly facing it and I also leave in it the pouch the whole time I am working

But if it really brothers you look for some static tint and cut it to the diad screen size

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Who else has a diad that the screen is brighter than the flashlight on the back of it? Mine is so bright it kills my night vision and I just use the screen as a light see my way at night.
The first day I used the diad V, I scanned my eyeballs by accident... and had the flashlight on all day, not knowing. Diad died halfway thru my metro...

boxthrower

The Diad 1 = Bedrock Delivery
Never used one myself. but heard from drivers that customers could hardly sign the thing... needed to be Lou Ferrigno to get ur sig to show up...
Apart from the crappy sig pad and the HUGE size of the thing it worked pretty well. Never had any issues with one.

M

Mike hunt

Who else has a diad that the screen is brighter than the flashlight on the back of it? Mine is so bright it kills my night vision and I just use the screen as a light see my way at night.
They are very bright in the dark. I try not to look at it until I'm back in the cab