BLM means WHAT ????

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Crickets!!!

Interesting, you post a video like this and wait, and wait, and wait for the people who are in the tank for the BLM organization to make a comment...

Ends up, there's just no justification for a reckless organization pretending to really care about Black lives.

Case closed.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm curious about what those who show support for BLM (the movement/organization) think about the video.
Crickets!!!

Interesting, you post a video like this and wait, and wait, and wait for the people who are in the tank for the BLM organization to make a comment...

Ends up, there's just no justification for a reckless organization pretending to really care about Black lives.

Case closed.
It appears you are rather self-centered.

I wasn't aware CRT believers cared, or even suggest they care, about Blacks.

BLM followers appear to mostly care about Blacks but no other races.

They're is nothing wrong in you waiting for a while!

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled2.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
They were charged with attempted murder..Why not a “hate” crime...? Expect more of this type of behavior if Biden gets in and starts a whole new generation of coddled entitlement racists...

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Here we go again. Black man, my city. The shooting was justified. Don't charge at the police with a knife, disobeying orders to drop it, I guarantee you they WON'T shoot you. People protesting this for what? It's not even a black or white issue. How is looting the dollar store and such in your own community helping anything. I apologize on behalf of those fools doing such, as all of us don't act that way.