BLM means WHAT ????

Box Ox

From CNN re: Breonna Taylor:

2.png

Box Ox

Sheriff Grady Judd of Polk County, Florida explains the difference between peaceful protesting and rioting/looting during a recent press conference.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Louisville police major on antifa and BLM: 'They will be the ones washing our cars'

The Louisville, Kentucky, Metro Police Department is looking into a derogatory email a police major sent to her colleagues in August that said people who are part of antifa and the Black Lives Matter movement are "punks" who are not important, a spokesman said.

The email begins by saying: "I know it is hard to keep our thoughts and opinions to ourselves sometimes, especially when we, as a whole or as an individual, become the target of people in the public who criticize what we do without even knowing the facts.

"These ANTIFA and BLM people, especially the ones who just jumped on the bandwagon 'yesterday' because they became 'woke' (insert eye roll here), do not deserve a second glance or thought from us," it continues. "Our little pinky toenails have more character, morals, and ethics, than these punks have in their entire body."

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
They arrested the driver.
SMH.
That's why I still can't take a hard side in all this and you won't see me flying any blue line flags. Defund and disband them. See if I care. I'm the one who knows how to shoot and there's not gonna be any safety nets for your stupid Blamtifa ass.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's why I still can't take a hard side in all this and you won't see me flying any blue line flags. Defund and disband them. See if I care. I'm the one who knows how to shoot and there's not gonna be any safety nets for your stupid Blamtifa ass.
There's a silent majority that doesn't support BLM and their racist rhetoric. Hopefully they vote.

JJinVA

Some of the things police do baffle me. But it's usually because they are being pressured by democrapic governors and such to carry things out "a certain way". Still, Id feel alot safer with a gun on me at all times than with the police white-knighting for me

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Man, I love this governor!
Me as well.
Kemp is pretty good too ... just not as good a communicator as DeSantis.
Georgia has a 'real' balanced budget and it keeps the non-essential government services and spending under control.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Any of you black lives matter supporters wanna step up to the plate and defend this weird ass occult crap that the founder of BLM, Patrisse Cullors, is practicing in this video?

CullorsRitual_CIDI_us.jpg

Seriously, WTF.
These evil people are friend*d in the head.