BLM means WHAT ????

Poop Head

Judge me.
So ive seen a few of these signs around,
"little black lives matter too".
Not sure if theyre anti abortion signs, or just racist signs.

Anyone else see these?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I watched part of the trial and from what I saw he should have never been charged. Prosecution had no case but politics forced them into doing it.

With what is going on now and not being in a presidential election year ... If George Floyd died today under the same circumstances would anybody really care?

NOPE...

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I tried to find out what the BLM official stance in the current Ukraine conflict.. couldn’t find any...have their leaders made any supportive statements or provided financial support to the Ukrainian people?

If they haven’t it would be a pure indicator of their biases and should we say racist agenda.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I tried to find out what the BLM official stance in the current Ukraine conflict.. couldn’t find any...have their leaders made any supportive statements or provided financial support to the Ukrainian people?

If they haven’t it would be a pure indicator of their biases and should we say racist agenda.
I think their official stance is:

:censored2: a bunch of white mother:censored2:ers”.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Something along these lines....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Something along these lines....
LOL .....I said the same thing in AAVE (aka ebonics)....

If I read the article correctly, I think she's stating that

"Yo! World carin' cause dem Ukararians be White. Day should knock the grill out Putin's mouff...Blap Blap..."

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
With what is going on now and not being in a presidential election year ... If George Floyd died today under the same circumstances would anybody really care?

NOPE...
Just for a second, I tried to care about Gorge Floyd.
But then.... Kill Kill ......Kill Kill Kill the White Man.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I'm Brett sure BLM is no longer. I think they folded up the tent and absconded with all the green stuff. I may be wrong but that's what my people tell me 😊

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Boston Globe named Monica Cannon-Grant a “Bostonian of the Year” in 2020.
Boston Magazine called her “the best social justice advocate in Boston,” in a piece headlined “The People Who Gave Us Hope."
She got a resolution of congratulations from the Boston City Council.
The Roxbury Unity Community gave her the “Leader of Tomorrow Award."
The Boston Celtics recently gave her and her family front-row seats to an exhibition game after lauding her as “a hero among us.”
She founded a nonprofit called “Violence in Boston”.

Monica Cannon-Grant, 41, and her husband Clark Grant, 38, of Taunton MA were charged in an 18-count indictment “in connection with a series of alleged schemes designed to defraud VIB and its donors, the Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance and a mortgage lending business based in Chicago,” according to a statement from the US Attorney’s office in Boston.
“Specifically, from 2017 through at least 2020, it is alleged that Cannon-Grant and Grant exercised exclusive control over VIB financial accounts and diverted VIB money to themselves through cash withdrawals, cashed checks, debit purchases and transfers to their personal bank accounts."
The indictment alleges Cannon-Grant and Clark Grant solicited and received more than $1 million in donations and grants from individuals, charitable institutions and other entities between 2017 - 2021.
She has a lawyer while her husband had to use a public defender.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The Boston Globe named Monica Cannon-Grant a “Bostonian of the Year” in 2020.
Boston Magazine called her “the best social justice advocate in Boston,” in a piece headlined “The People Who Gave Us Hope."
She got a resolution of congratulations from the Boston City Council.
The Roxbury Unity Community gave her the “Leader of Tomorrow Award."
The Boston Celtics recently gave her and her family front-row seats to an exhibition game after lauding her as “a hero among us.”
She founded a nonprofit called “Violence in Boston”.

Monica Cannon-Grant, 41, and her husband Clark Grant, 38, of Taunton MA were charged in an 18-count indictment “in connection with a series of alleged schemes designed to defraud VIB and its donors, the Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance and a mortgage lending business based in Chicago,” according to a statement from the US Attorney’s office in Boston.
“Specifically, from 2017 through at least 2020, it is alleged that Cannon-Grant and Grant exercised exclusive control over VIB financial accounts and diverted VIB money to themselves through cash withdrawals, cashed checks, debit purchases and transfers to their personal bank accounts."
The indictment alleges Cannon-Grant and Clark Grant solicited and received more than $1 million in donations and grants from individuals, charitable institutions and other entities between 2017 - 2021.
She has a lawyer while her husband had to use a public defender.
download.jpg