Bloomberg - Wienie Technocrat

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don't know much about Bloomberg except his autocratic and oppressive tendencies when it comes to freedoms of the individual.

Jun 1, 2012
This week, New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg announced that he will outlaw the ... that they need a billionaire technocrat to force them to stop buying more of it. .... a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener".

When you act like a petty tyrant, making arbitrary decisions with absolutely no basis in science or common sense is your prerogative. In the Bloomberg’s vernacular this is referred to as “leadership.” "I think that's what the public wants the mayor to do," he explained. The public’s loathing for large-sized soda is so high, evidently, that they need a billionaire technocrat to force them to stop buying more of it.

bloombergpoint.banner.reuters.jpg.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All he is going to do is make other Dems spend down what funds they have. And we're still a year away from the main event.

Serf

All my reservations aside, having lived by, with, & thru his reign. He runs his program like a Gestapo. An establishment type Dems wet dream. IMO he loses appeal to commoners because he could never reach out like Trump has and basically say he’s doing this for them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Only because he ran against an absolute dumpster fire rolling down the stairs type of candidate.
What’s funny is you don’t see that in all democrats and will continue to vote for them so you can pat yourself on the back for being a good person. Even though you are kind of evil for doing so.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What’s funny is you don’t see that in all democrats and will continue to vote for them so you can pat yourself on the back for being a good person. Even though you are kind of evil for doing so.
Every Democrat ain't the same. Just like every Republican ain't the same. Life isn't black and white lile that