BlueHoodie girl

El Correcto

god is dead
  • Staff at the store said that while he asked for no peanut butter in the smoothie, he never mentioned an allergy. He is scheduled to appear in court on February 7

So these stupid kids send this guy’s kid into anaphylactic shock and then treat him disrespectfully when he comes back into the store. Blow up ensues costing the father his job.

DriverNerd

So a teenager working a :censored2: job is supposed to be nice to some guy that comes in swearing at them left and right?! The video obviously doesn't show the whole conversation. He was understandable pissed, but did he come in cussing and yelling or was that because of the employees? I don't know. If he didn't mention an allergy that's on him. That is something that is REQUIRED if you have one. If he did mention that then his reaction was understandable. Not throwing the drink though.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So a teenager working a :censored2: job is supposed to be nice to some guy that comes in swearing at them left and right?! The video obviously doesn't show the whole conversation. He was understandable pissed, but did he come in cussing and yelling or was that because of the employees? I don't know. If he didn't mention an allergy that's on him. That is something that is REQUIRED if you have one. If he did mention that then his reaction was understandable. Not throwing the drink though.
To be fair, he did apparently ask for no peanut butter.
  • Staff at the store said that while he asked for no peanut butter in the smoothie, he never mentioned an allergy. He is scheduled to appear in court on February 7

Again though, there's ways to go about things, and this was not handled well at all.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
His life as he knows it now is OVER. Noone will touch him as he violated the terms of his CFP: He will never be an FA again.
His Book of Business was incredible: he managed over $450 Million in assests,his clients had an average of $3million in assests and he wouldn't even talk to you unless you ahd a Million in Liquid investable assests.

Dang I hope that Smoothie was worth it

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

So these stupid kids send this guy’s kid into anaphylactic shock and then treat him disrespectfully when he comes back into the store. Blow up ensues costing the father his job.
He should have left... in a Jif!!!!

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
When he ordered, he said..."Skippy" ... the peanut butter!

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Blue hoodie and the other disrespectful girl should be let go from their smoothie gig as well.
But they won’t, because racism against whites.
How were they disrespectful? This unhinged maniac screamed at little girls, ( if someone yelled and cursed at one of my kids like that I'd be in the cell beside him and he wouldn't have any teeth ). He never mentioned anything about his son when he was screaming and cursing at them,and if he was that upset over his son why wasnt he at the hospital rather than cursing at little girls?

His story is made up Bull Crap and he got what he deserved. You dont yell,scream ,curse ,throw drinks at people( especially teenage girls at work) or try to break the door down to assault children. It makes me wonder how many times he has treated people like this and gotten away from it.

This transcends Colour,Race,Political beliefs etc. This guy was very very wrong! BIG PROPS to Thatdaneshguy on Tik Tok for identifying this lunatic

El Correcto

god is dead
How were they disrespectful? This unhinged maniac screamed at little girls, ( if someone yelled and cursed at one of my kids like that I'd be in the cell beside him and he wouldn't have any teeth ). He never mentioned anything about his son when he was screaming and cursing at them,and if he was that upset over his son why wasnt he at the hospital rather than cursing at little girls?

His story is made up Bull Crap and he got what he deserved. You dont yell,scream ,curse ,throw drinks at people( especially teenage girls at work) or try to break the door down to assault children. It makes me wonder how many times he has treated people like this and gotten away from it.

This transcends Colour,Race,Political beliefs etc. This guy was very very wrong! BIG PROPS to Thatdaneshguy on Tik Tok for identifying this lunatic
They sent his child into anaphylactic shock by putting peanut product in his smoothie.
Then when he comes back they start yelling at him and filming him.
Would UPS tolerate that from any of us? Absolutely not.

El Correcto

god is dead
I personally know drivers that are gone for having blow outs with customers. You don’t do that. You show them the respect they clearly don’t have for themselves to be acting that way and stay professional. When you are on the clock companies pay you to take the high road.

Those girls should learn that. Zoomer work ethic is abysmal if this kind of behavior is celebrated.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
They sent his child into anaphylactic shock by putting peanut product in his smoothie.
Then when he comes back they start yelling at him and filming him.
Would UPS tolerate that from any of us? Absolutely not.
IF and i do say IF ( as i think this guy is lying his ass off for damage control) this Individual's kid was that allergic WHY didnt he watch them to be certain it was made correctly? I have a kid that was deathly allergic to strawberries when he was a kid and ANYTIME he got a smoothie I watched like a hawk to be sure no strawberries were put in it.

Well at any rate looks like he will have PLENTY of time to fix smoothies for his kid now lol

El Correcto

god is dead
IF and i do say IF ( as i think this guy is lying his ass off for damage control) this Individual's kid was that allergic WHY didnt he watch them to be certain it was made correctly? I have a kid that was deathly allergic to strawberries when he was a kid and ANYTIME he got a smoothie I watched like a hawk to be sure no strawberries were put in it.

Well at any rate looks like he will have PLENTY of time to fix smoothies for his kid now lol
Okay let’s victim blame. How dare him not make sure these zoomers do their job correctly. They could of killed his son. What if someone served your son strawberries after you explicitly told them no strawberries. I’d be willing to bet that’d be one of the worse days of your life up to that point, seeing your child’s face warped and struggling to breathe.

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I personally know drivers that are gone for having blow outs with customers. You don’t do that. You show them the respect they clearly don’t have for themselves to be acting that way and stay professional. When you are on the clock companies pay you to take the high road.

Those girls should learn that. Zoomer work ethic is abysmal if this kind of behavior is celebrated.
No way they were out of line when an old man was screaming and cursing at them, assaulted them with a drink and then tried to break the door down to get their phone.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Okay let’s victim blame. How dare him not make sure these zoomers do their job correctly. They could of killed his son. What if someone served your son strawberries after you explicitly told them no strawberries. I’d be willing to be that’d be one of the worse days of your life up to that point, seeing your child’s face warped and struggling to breathe.
I would have stayed at the hospital with my son,just sayin.
again, his story is made up bullcrap for damage control

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

4D5FE2FE-9D10-4190-A0C9-21D9728B976C.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
No way they were out of line when an old man was screaming and cursing at them, assaulted them with a drink and then tried to break the door down to get their phone.
They were out of line before that, that’s why they were assaulted with a smoothie. You don’t sit there and yell at a father whose kid you just sent to the hospital.
They are lucky they still got teeth.

wilberforce15

I stopped buying fast food because UPS exposed me to the type of people who worked there.

The average PT hourly is....okay, I guess.

Now imagine them with food.

NO.

NONONO.

NONONONONO.

That has kept me away from the fast food. This guy didn't deserve it. He was right. I don't care about his tirade. Screw those 'workers.'

But he should've known by now. Don't let the lower classes handle your fresh food.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I stopped buying fast food because UPS exposed me to the type of people who worked there.

The average PT hourly is....okay, I guess.

Now imagine them with food.

NO.

NONONO.

NONONONONO.

That has kept me away from the fast food. This guy didn't deserve it. He was right. I don't care about his tirade. Screw those 'workers.'

But he should've known by now. Don't let the lower classes handle your fresh food.
I don't know where you live, but it's been a long time since the upper crust made me a burger.