BlueHoodie girl

wilberforce15

Where do you eat out that the upper crust handle your food?
I really don't. At higher end places (meaning in price, not style) you get much more reliable controls. So, a barbecue restaurant serving brisket at 15-25 for a plate is reliable. But I'll never feel badly for anybody who gets something shady in fast food. You paid for shady, and you got shady.

And the bonus is you don't have to throw smoothies at any immigrants.

El Correcto

god is dead
I would have stayed at the hospital with my son,just sayin.
again, his story is made up bullcrap for damage control
Provide some evidence to this claim bud. What are you saying his kid didn’t get hospitalized by a smoothie with peanut product in it? He just went up there because white men are evil and he just couldn’t let it go that Hispanics made that smoothie.

wilberforce15

Can this guy not buy bags of frozen strawberries and blueberries? Can he get his personal assistant to buy those things? Does he not have 1 minute to use a $500 blender?

He's in a 2.5M dollar house and trusting his kid's life to a flunkie.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I really don't. At higher end places (meaning in price, not style) you get much more reliable controls. So, a barbecue restaurant serving brisket at 15-25 for a plate is reliable. But I'll never feel badly for anybody who gets something shady in fast food. You paid for shady, and you got shady.

And the bonus is you don't have to throw smoothies at any immigrants.
So you don't go to coffee shops, Starbucks, Dunkin?

wilberforce15

Heck.
I don't even know why I asked. You got it figured out.
I suppose so.

I mean, what's easier? 1) Put grounds in a filter, add water, and press a button. Or....2) Run an errand, take a detour, wait in a line, and pay 10x the price.

Even forgetting the money savings, it's just easier and more convenient not to add an errand.

Poop Head

Judge me.
His life as he knows it now is OVER. Noone will touch him as he violated the terms of his CFP: He will never be an FA again.
His Book of Business was incredible: he managed over $450 Million in assests,his clients had an average of $3million in assests and he wouldn't even talk to you unless you ahd a Million in Liquid investable assests.

Dang I hope that Smoothie was worth it
Dude will prob be managing a few billion after elon gets a load of this story.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I suppose so.

I mean, what's easier? 1) Put grounds in a filter, add water, and press a button. Or....2) Run an errand, take a detour, wait in a line, and pay 10x the price.

Even forgetting the money savings, it's just easier and more convenient not to add an errand.
I'm into the Keurig since retirement. Cost more, but I think I'm saving because nothing is wasted and it's fresh. There's never a half a pot that's been warming for an hour.