Bolton make world go boom boom?

Box Ox

It’s funny you think he’ll leave when he loses the election. It’ll be voting irregularities and illegal votes blah blah, all fully supported by the Republicans.

I have my doubts but think he probably won’t even have to worry about losing the election anyway. If he does win I hope the Democrats don’t start blaming Russia for it as Hillary already seems to be doing.

Other things we Hillary voters imagined would happen if Trump were elected like a market crash never materialized. Might be the case for Trump leaving office in the event of a loss as well.

It will be fine

I have my doubts but think he probably won’t even have to worry about losing the election anyway. If he does win I hope the Democrats don’t start blaming Russia for it as Hillary already seems to be doing.

Other things we Hillary voters imagined would happen if Trump were elected like a market crash never materialized. Might be the case for Trump leaving office in the event of a loss as well.
Well he is using Russian misinformation talking points with his whole blaming Ukraine for 2016 hacks. He’ll lose the popular vote again for sure, probably by a larger margin than last time. I just can’t see him winning over enough new voters to outweigh all the ones that have soured on him.

It will be fine

If the best you have is a corrupt guy who appears to be going senile I don't think Trump is too worried.
You just described Trump. He’s cultivated a culture of corruption at the highest levels of the government and he rambles like a drunken toddler. I’m a mayor Pete guy myself but he’s still a longer shot than Biden.

vantexan

You just described Trump. He’s cultivated a culture of corruption at the highest levels of the government and he rambles like a drunken toddler. I’m a mayor Pete guy myself but he’s still a longer shot than Biden.
Trump likes to talk about himself. Not the same as Biden forgetting in mid sentence what he was talking about. Highly likely if he wins others will be running the show behind the scenes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You just described Drumpf to a t. Biden got more than a chance.:happy2:
Trump-Tweet-Video-Joe-Biden-Photograph-5.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As some one mentioned earlier that Bolton only seeks an increase in book sales by "leaking" his book.
Here is how the publishing system works, the author usually gets an advance ( say a third ), an other third when the author hands in the manuscript, and the final third when the book gets published.
Now this book will not be for sale for several months and Amazon has only begun taking in pre-sale deposits.
Royalties only begin after the publisher sells a set number of books that cover the price of the advances + costs.
The author receives a fraction of the over all sale price ; more for hard cover books and much less for paperback ones.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As some one mentioned earlier that Bolton only seeks an increase in book sales by "leaking" his book.
Here is how the publishing system works, the author usually gets an advance ( say a third ), an other third when the author hands in the manuscript, and the final third when the book gets published.
Now this book will not be for sale for several months and Amazon has only begun taking in pre-sale deposits.
Royalties only begin after the publisher sells a set number of books that cover the price of the advances + costs.
The author receives a fraction of the over all sale price ; more for hard cover books and much less for paperback ones.
These Bolton "Revelations" happened to coincide with Amazon starting to take pre-orders for his book.

The guy is selling out his country.