Boot Policy (preload)

Box Handler of Dallas

hey, guys I've been working in cowboy boots since I started preload about a year ago (Im not 21 and still have another year) today I was working and I guess someone finally noticed they were leather soled I'm not really sure what the rules with boots are and tbh no one ever said anything until today I searched the "boot policy" and it seems like they just need to be above the ankle and non slip I did not see anything stating the boot could not have a heel so these should work right? click to see BOOTS Now I know that i'm not allowed to wear stuff like this for driving but seeing as I have another year till I can drive I think it will be a worth while

Twice a year a pt sup will come around with the footwear policy we sign. I wear my boots for a week or two after that and then switch back to Nikes.

quad decade guy

Skip the steel toe boots. Should anything land on them , you'll end up losing your toes.

Wow. I used to deliver in heavy industrial/manufacturing areas. Every place(without exception) required steel toes. Ever wonder why? This goes for any construction zone etc. Is it possible to lose a toe with a 150 lb. box/irreg? Yes it is. Probable? Not really. So, the lesson is it's more safe to have them. Just like with safety glasses, gloves etc. Your statement is absolutely false.

quad decade guy

Is there such a thing as non-slip cowboy boots? I don't think they're allowed, but I don't know. You kind of answered your own question when you said you know they're not allowed for driving. I think that would apply to all. Low top boots are to prevent ankle injuries.

I think you'll have to give the boots the boot. Maybe if they tell you to change footwear get real close to your supervisor and whisper in his ear that cowboy boots help to comfort your COVID TOES!

You can get cowboy boots with non-slip soles anywhere. We wear cowboy/RedWings everyday in feeders(with long pants of course).

watdaflock?

Preload does not need steel toed. Most likely you are walking a lot, go for a light weight hiking boot. Hundreds of different styles, brands and of course various price ranges available.