Boot Policy (preload)

shaco

The Demon Jester
hey, guys I've been working in cowboy boots since I started preload about a year ago (Im not 21 and still have another year) today I was working and I guess someone finally noticed they were leather soled I'm not really sure what the rules with boots are and tbh no one ever said anything until today I searched the "boot policy" and it seems like they just need to be above the ankle and non slip I did not see anything stating the boot could not have a heel so these should work right? click to see BOOTS Now I know that i'm not allowed to wear stuff like this for driving but seeing as I have another year till I can drive I think it will be a worth while purchase..

shaco

The Demon Jester
I would think in this business climate UPS would let you go barefoot if you showed up at work everyday.
unfortunately not, tbh I dont even think the sup cared P sure someone ratted me out still did not really help with the question though

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
VXEqG.gif

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
hey, guys I've been working in cowboy boots since I started preload about a year ago (Im not 21 and still have another year) today I was working and I guess someone finally noticed they were leather soled I'm not really sure what the rules with boots are and tbh no one ever said anything until today I searched the "boot policy" and it seems like they just need to be above the ankle and non slip I did not see anything stating the boot could not have a heel so these should work right? click to see BOOTS Now I know that i'm not allowed to wear stuff like this for driving but seeing as I have another year till I can drive I think it will be a worth while purchase..
Is there such a thing as non-slip cowboy boots? I don't think they're allowed, but I don't know. You kind of answered your own question when you said you know they're not allowed for driving. I think that would apply to all. Low top boots are to prevent ankle injuries.

I think you'll have to give the boots the boot. Maybe if they tell you to change footwear get real close to your supervisor and whisper in his ear that cowboy boots help to comfort your COVID TOES!

shaco

The Demon Jester
Is there such a thing as non-slip cowboy boots? I don't think they're allowed, but I don't know. You kind of answered your own question when you said you know they're not allowed for driving. I think that would apply to all. Low top boots are to prevent ankle injuries.

I think you'll have to give the boots the boot. Maybe if they tell you to change footwear get real close to your supervisor and whisper in his ear that cowboy boots help to comfort your COVID TOES!
They are not allowed for driving because they are not lace up not polish-able ect

AnonPreLoader

I dont know the exact details about the boot policy, but i do understand the reality of the job. You should not be wearing cowboy boots. Go buy something with a steel toe, a non slip sole, and designed for wearing on concrete floors 8 hours a day.
No one really gives a :censored2: if you get hurt on the job, but you will.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?

They need to be made of leather and have a sturdy sole and be able to be polished. Ive seen plenty of people wearing cowboy boots and nobody has said anything.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I dont know the exact details about the boot policy, but i do understand the reality of the job. You should not be wearing cowboy boots. Go buy something with a steel toe, a non slip sole, and designed for wearing on concrete floors 8 hours a day.
No one really gives a :censored2: if you get hurt on the job, but you will.
Skip the steel toe boots. Should anything land on them , you'll end up losing your toes.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
PT reload sup wears fuzzy slippers around, I :censored2: you not. Guessing the rest of the bosses give her a pusillanimous pass. Saw this a couple days last week, I just clock out and head home.