Boots

Nine5

Have you guys found any boots that don’t get your feet wet by noon? haha i’ve bought danners, red wings, timberlands. all junk!
Merrell for fall winter warm yet breathable, in the heavy precipitation day I have a pair of north face that I love great in snow.

Chaos

I Am The Devil
I’ve spent lots of cash over the years on all kinds of boots expensive and cheap.

Walmart 20$ waterproof, slip resistance boots. Get a comfy insert and good to go all winter long.

watdaflock?

Have you guys found any boots that don’t get your feet wet by noon? haha i’ve bought danners, red wings, timberlands. all junk!
Unfortunately you believe Red Wings are junk, but one of their brand lines is my favorite.

Check out Vasque boots. They are more of a performance Red Wing line of boots.

Vasque Talus UltraDry Hiking Boot

Vasque-Talus-Review-3.jpg

Short review here-
Vasque Talus UltraDry boot review

Chaos

I Am The Devil
Some of our sups are sticklers for that kind of stuff ^. Black or brown polishable boots. They look comfy but you aren’t polishing suede.

watdaflock?

Some of our sups are sticklers for that kind of stuff ^. Black or brown polishable boots. They look comfy but you aren’t polishing suede.

Totally agree they are comfortable, practically like wearing supportive running shoes.

As for polish, looking online Amazon also showed these. No idea if it's an older model? Either way, if you have a Redwing store anywhere close, see if they carry or can get the Vasque boots.

"Vasque Men's Talus Pro Gore-Tex Hiking Boot"

81KYZhdo-YL._UX500_.jpg

Shameless plug over.