Boots

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It's hard finding good work shoes that last, don't cost a fortune and are comfortable.

I don't work inside but personally I like wearing Sketchers.
I accidentally went to work in my sketchers last week. does that count?
Danner is a nice compromise in quality and price

wearing quality socks is more important
lmao.

Did'nt I just post a good general shoe tip on the new hire thread like a month ago?
Every brand generally has good shoes, you are looking for a true leather (no crappy suede)/goretex anything. Lightweight but sturdy for inside, as light as possible for outside.

NerdGirl

lmao.

Did'nt I just post a good general shoe tip on the new hire thread like a month ago?
Every brand generally has good shoes, you are looking for a true leather (no crappy suede)/goretex anything. Lightweight but sturdy for inside, as light as possible for outside.
Do they even have Skecher boots? Cause at my hub no boots no work. Though I very much doubt they'd send me home unless forced to make an example.

lmao.

Everyone is different

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I'm afraid now to ask what gloves you guys prefer...and obivously the ones for your hands lol
polyurethane dipped ones last for 10 days and throw away. mechanics fabric gloves are also good you can wash and reuse an extra month.
The problem is both gloves will smell like :censored2: well before they degrade completely.
Lay off the gloves slowly as your hands will callous enough for them to no longer matter.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
polyurethane dipped ones last for 10 days and throw away. mechanics fabric gloves are also good you can wash and reuse an extra month.
The problem is both gloves will smell like :censored2: well before they degrade completely.
Lay off the gloves slowly as your hands will callous enough for them to no longer matter.

Doing small sort during the winter caused the skin on my thumb to thin and crack. I started using bandaids from the first aid kit until it cleared up. No gloves for this guy.