Boston bully suspended

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Wow, comparing a part-timer with attendance problems to an "experienced" union official who is supposed to be calm and civil and respectable!! But for SOB this is par for the course. This who he is.
But it is amazing how you Old Guard love to turn a blind eye to this kind of behavior and even want to REWARD it just like you turn a blind eye to mediocrity at the top and plan to REWARD that too!!

As far as he "paid the penalty", next year the penalty will be paid
Where is the mediocrity......we make double the national household average our health care is above average we get a pension that a lot of people wish they had

anHOURover

Where is the mediocrity......we make double the national household average our health care is above average we get a pension that a lot of people wish they had
We also work about 100 times harder ... FACT..
Do u really think the pension is going to be there for YOU? If you do I would suggest using your Teamcare to see a doctor asap

Lead I would love to also. No hard feelings brother.. Your local may be ran great but my dealings with pro hoffa locals are very bad. I used to be a fan. I voted for every one of them. I woke up during contract negotiations and had some of your joint council Lie to me in my face! I understand they were probably just doing what hoffa told them to do but I draw the line there.
Hopefully either way my co workers lives will improve...
Where I am hoffa and crew have :censored2: off a beehive..
I can tell you with 100% certainty that my joint council has never talked to you one time.

804brown

Dont know where you work out of but here in the NYC area the costs are quite high. Mediocrity is time after time selling us short. Hoffa/Hall have been dealing with a highly profitable company. And instead of using the leverage he was handed after 1997, H/H squandered it all away and played nice nice with UPS. I understand bargaining is give and take. But with such a profitable company the concessions they gave up were not worth the few crumbs we received.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Dont know where you work out of but here in the NYC area the costs are quite high. Mediocrity is time after time selling us short. Hoffa/Hall have been dealing with a highly profitable company. And instead of using the leverage he was handed after 1997, H/H squandered it all away and played nice nice with UPS. I understand bargaining is give and take. But with such a profitable company the concessions they gave up were not worth the few crumbs we received.
So Tim s isn't doing such a good job as president of your local........Tim could have opened his mouth about teamcare he decided not to.......so if your unhappy with the contract Tim delivered to you in local 804 what makes you believe he can do better than hall

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You better watch out the grammar and punctuation police (bubblehead) will get you for this post.
Everybody has a typo or 2, here and there, but you have one in almost every sentence of every post.
Sometimes I have to blur my eyesight, like one of those holographic posters, to read your stuff.
So make it out like I'm the one with the problem, but you're the one with the train wreck posts.
It's really not fair to continue to blame Siri or me.

Everybody has a typo or 2, here and there, but you have one in almost every sentence of every post.
Sometimes I have to blur my eyesight, like one of those holographic posters, to read your stuff.
So make it out like I'm the one with the problem, but you're the one with the train wreck posts.
Yea that and what you have going for you I bet you stand a good chance and being a four time runner up. I really would love to see you bust those big words on people though. I just don't have the faith. You are so smart.

You know what else is kinda funny. You are almost the next upstate ny upset with that crap. If you don't want to read my posts don't. I'm not going to lie slick. Once you told (narked ) on me I have no use for you anymore. Good luck though. I didn't proof read this so fire away.

anHOURover

I can tell you with 100% certainty that my joint council has never talked to you one time.
I'd be willing to wager... I have pictures (that I cannot share here because I'm behaving) of the roosters coming to my area and lying to my co workers!!
We are waiting for them to Come back ..

anHOURover

I'll save the picture for later.. Is this good enough brother...
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439149107.149182.jpg

I'd be willing to wager... I have pictures (that I cannot share here because I'm behaving) of the roosters coming to my area and lying to my co workers!!
We are waiting for them to Come back ..
Alright maybe you are slow but I can tell you I'm not a member of that joint council. I don't know how other to say it to you.

By The Book

Agreed, I use my phone and try to proofread it before posting. I think Lead can do better.

Major English

Listen dude I know you are thick but I'm not in that joint council. Are you smoking drugs today. I don't live my those guys. I'm probably 25 joint councils away. Don't do drugs.
Listen dude, I know you are thick, but I'm not in that joint council. Are you smoking drugs today? I don't live by those guys. I'm probably 25 joint councils away. Don't do drugs.
Drop down and give me 20, private!