Boston bully suspended

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439073989.100070.jpg
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439074004.577197.jpg

Sean the Boston bully was suspended for being found guilty of bringing reproach upon the teamsters union! Did anyone miss this? I almost did ..

anHOURover

I'd love to have a cup of coffee with you.
Lead I would love to also. No hard feelings brother.. Your local may be ran great but my dealings with pro hoffa locals are very bad. I used to be a fan. I voted for every one of them. I woke up during contract negotiations and had some of your joint council Lie to me in my face! I understand they were probably just doing what hoffa told them to do but I draw the line there.
Hopefully either way my co workers lives will improve...
Where I am hoffa and crew have pissed off a beehive..

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Does "doing the time" or paying the penalty truly change the criminal or thwarts future infractions?

Unfortunately, only time will tell.

My son spent 30 days in county for doing something stupid.

He now has his MBA and a fantastic job.

To answer your question---in his case, the answer would be a resounding "yes".

804brown

Part-timers with attendance problems ? I would agree.

-Bug-
Wow, comparing a part-timer with attendance problems to an "experienced" union official who is supposed to be calm and civil and respectable!! But for SOB this is par for the course. This who he is.
But it is amazing how you Old Guard love to turn a blind eye to this kind of behavior and even want to REWARD it just like you turn a blind eye to mediocrity at the top and plan to REWARD that too!!

As far as he "paid the penalty", next year the penalty will be paid

Wow, comparing a part-timer with attendance problems to an "experienced" union official who is supposed to be calm and civil and respectable!! But for SOB this is par for the course. This who he is.
But it is amazing how you Old Guard love to turn a blind eye to this kind of behavior and even want to REWARD it just like you turn a blind eye to mediocrity at the top and plan to REWARD that too!!

As far as he "paid the penalty", next year the penalty will be paid
You better watch out the grammar and punctuation police (bubblehead) will get you for this post.