Bronczek

TNT Frosty

Sadly, going over the most recent posts from when I joined the group to get information and in-sight to our American counterparts; theres a lack of looking for information, even helping others by directing to find the information.

Do the regular posters actually like the company, and like posting "Information"... sorry... "Quality Information"; or have most just become grumpy old men like in the muppets sitting on the balcony cracking wise jokes.
(And most drivers do care, before said person chimes in with "no one cares".. most value person in this forum; but trying to go and pick out the quality information over the rubbish, trump wall would be built first)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sadly, going over the most recent posts from when I joined the group to get information and in-sight to our American counterparts; theres a lack of looking for information, even helping others by directing to find the information.

Do the regular posters actually like the company, and like posting "Information"... sorry... "Quality Information"; or have most just become grumpy old men like in the muppets sitting on the balcony cracking wise jokes.
(And most drivers do care, before said person chimes in with "no one cares".. most value person in this forum; but trying to go and pick out the quality information over the rubbish, trump wall would be built first)
Unfortunately threads that start out as informative quickly devolve into personal attacks and bickering. If you really want information you can always send me a PM. Oh, and the “no one cares” comment is only directed at one person.