Brown floating in Biscayne Bay

HULKAMANIA

This is what happens when we are continually worked 10 hour days in blistering 100+ degree weather. Anybody remember that old cartoon episode where Daffy Duck is in the desert and he keeps seeing water mirages?

over9five

Staff member
"UPS spokeswoman Susan Rosenburg said UPS will look over the truck to determine what caused the crash."

How 'bout we have a disinterested third party look over that truck, Susie???

YesYouDidPushAButton

My favorite part of the story which hasnt been brought up. They were filming an epiosde of burn notice (a CSI ish show) RIGHT where this happened, all the spectators and everyone in the immediate area thought it was a TV show stunt for the filming lol. Nobody called or did anything to help at first. Hilarious

Bad news if you're not completely forthright when answering questions about any known medical conditions you have and are not disclosing to the Physician administering your DOT physical. Not "remembering" going into a body of water sounds like a medical condition consistent with a siezure.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Bad news if you're not completely forthright when answering questions about any known medical conditions you have and are not disclosing to the Physician administering your DOT physical. Not "remembering" going into a body of water sounds like a medical condition consistent with a siezure.
Unless you're management you're not qualified to make medical diagnosis concerning this.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Bad news if you're not completely forthright when answering questions about any known medical conditions you have and are not disclosing to the Physician administering your DOT physical. Not "remembering" going into a body of water sounds like a medical condition consistent with a seizure.

Or it could be an acid flashback, Good Thyme.

BrownArmy

Ok, show of hands, how many of y'all have always wanted to do something just like this?

I sure as heck have, and that would probably be my response as well:

"Well sir, I just don't remember driving over the embankment on this uphill mountain s-curve and wedging my package car between those two trees...you're going to need the Army Corps of Engineers to remove it? Don't worry, UPS has the bill..."