PLOT TWIST: UPS posts close to 2,000 PVD jobs under a new name - Seasonal Support Driver

oldngray

nowhere special
high_36.jpg

Trucker Clock

Don't you need commercial coverage since the vehicle you are destroying is being used as an UPS truck?

UPS provides the insurance.

Both existing and Seasonal Support Drivers covered by this Section shall be reimbursed at the applicable IRS rate for all miles driven to perform deliveries and be provided insurance coverage for their vehicle while performing work

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Both existing and Seasonal Support Drivers covered by this Section shall be reimbursed at the applicable IRS rate for all miles driven to perform deliveries and be provided insurance coverage for their vehicle while performing work
What type of insurance, just liability?

Johney

What type of insurance, just liability?
If some pvd or ssd or whatever the :censored2: they’re called is involved in an accident the victim is going for UPS screw their personal insurance. Go for the deep pockets. I could only hope some pvd/ssd crashed into me.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If some pvd or ssd or whatever the :censored2: they’re called is involved in an accident the victim is going for UPS screw their personal insurance. Go for the deep pockets. I could only hope some pvd/ssd crashed into me.
If you have a car with a bad motor, become a PVD, total the car. UPS buys you a new car!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Really?
Good call, you could tool around in your wheelchair telling everyone how" UPS will think twice before hiring a PVD" , as you are crippled from the arm pits down after a PVD smashed into you.
giphy (3).gif

clean hairy

This is something they don't know about, and no one will tell them.